Collaboration › Details
Bruker Corp–JPMorgan Chase: investor conference, 201701 supply service Bruker presents at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference 2017
|Region||San Francisco, CA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Predecessor||Bruker Corp–JPMorgan Chase: investor conference, 201601 supply service Bruker presents at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference 2016|
|Partner, 1st||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Partner, 2nd||J.P. Morgan Securities LLC|
|Group||JPMorgan Chase (Group)|
|Product||J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference 2017 San Francisco|
|Product 2||analytical instrument|
|Person||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
|Person 2||Mattacchione, Anthony (Tony) (Bruker Corp 201602– CFO before Interim CFO + SVP Finance + Accounting + EMD Millipore)|
Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica.
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) announced today it will present at the 35th annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco. Frank Laukien, Chairman, President & CEO and Tony Mattacchione, Senior Vice President and CFO will present on behalf of the company on Monday, January 9th, 2017 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor section of the Company's Web site at http://ir.bruker.com. A replay of the presentation will be posted on the Bruker Corporation website after the event and will be available for 30 days following the presentation.
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker's high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels.
In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, and in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics. For more information, please visit: http://www.bruker.com.
Head of Investor Relations
T: +1 (978) 663 – 3660, ext. 1479
Record changed: 2017-01-04
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Unique and Comprehensive Workflows for Biopharmaceutical Characterization, Automated by Biopharma Compass 2.0". Washington....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Nanoindenting Leader Hysitron". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]