Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (2/1/10). "Press Release: Media Advisory – 5th International Symposium on Mass Spectrometry, Ion Mobility and UltraPerformance LC". Milford, MA.
What: A 1½ day symposium on recent advances in high resolution MS, Ion Mobility separations, and UltraPerformance LC - intended for researchers visualizing novel molecular structures, elucidating mechanisms of disease, and developing new therapeutic strategies.
The symposium is conducted in association with ProteoMMX - Strictly Quantitative* (19-21 April)
Where: Best Western Queen Hotel, City Road, Chester, UK
When: April 21 - 22, 2010
* Enabling Technologies/Techniques for Life Science Research
* New Approaches for Molecular/Supramolecular Structure Elucidation
* High Definition Quantitative Protein/Metabolite/Lipid Profiling
* High Definition MALDI Imaging
Features speakers include the world's leading developers of UPLC, MS & IMS technologies together with pioneering researchers in the fields of MS-based protein structure analysis and protein/metabolite/lipid profiling.
* Carol V. Robinson, Oxford, University, UK
* John Engen, Northeastern University, USA
* Jules Griffin, Cambridge University, UK
* Elizabeth Want, Imperial College, UK
* Stefan Tenzer, University of Mainz, Germany
* John Hoyes, Waters Corporation, UK
Immediately following the Symposium, Waters will conduct two workshops for delegates on Metabolite Profiling and Quantitative Proteomics on Friday, April 23 at its South Manchester laboratories.
Contact and Registration Information
Registration is now open. To register or for more information: www.mmxconference.com
Mark McDowall, Ph.D.
5th IMMS MMX Co-Organiser
+44 (0) 77 36 865
*ProteoMMX - Strictly Quantitative, is co-organised by Professor Rob Beynon (University of Liverpool) and Dr. Simon Hubbard (University of Manchester), and is to be held at the Best Western Queen Hotel, April 19 - 21. For more information: www.proteommx.org
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]