Document › Details
Bonislawski, Adam. (2/25/11). "News: ABRF Studies Show ETD Analysis Still Needs Researcher, Instrument, Software Advances".
|Organisation||ABRF (Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities)|
|Organisation 2||Ghent University (UGent)|
|Product||LTQ Orbitrap XL™ mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||electron transfer dissociation (ETD) technology|
|Person||Hühmer, Andreas (Thermo Fisher 200809 Proteomics Marketing Director)|
|Person 2||Coon, Joshua (Univ Wisconsin 200706)|
Record changed: 2014-04-23
More documents for ABRF (Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities)
-  CovalX AG. (5/5/10). "Press Release: CovalX Successfully Participated to the MIRG 2010 Interaction Study in a Three Component System [incl. Appendix of MIRG2010 Benchmark Study]"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/9/09). "Press Release: Bruker Daltonics Introduces Revolutionary Edmass MALDI-TOF Solutions for Rapid Protein Sequencing as an Edman Alternative. Edmass Is a Novel Solution for Rapid Top-down Protein Analysis to Map C- and N-Termin...
-  Bruker Corporation. (8/17/08). "Press Release: Bruker Daltonics Showcasing Novel Proteomics Solutions Base on Mass Spectrometry at the 7th HUPO World Congress 2008". Amsterdam....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/08). "Press Release: Bruker Daltonics Introduces Novel MALDI-TOF/TOF Biotherapeutics Analysis Solution. New MALDI-TDS Allows Top-down Sequencing, PEGylation Site and N/C-Terminal Assignments in Protein Drugs". New Orleans, LA....
-  Waters Corporation. (2/11/06). "Press Release: Waters Introduces new Capabilities for Proteomic Research. Company Enhances Bioanalysis Software for Quantitative and Qualitative Research". Long Beach, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]