Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/12/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Updates to Its Informatics Software". Toronto.
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Group||Advanced Chemistry Development (ACD/Labs) (Group)|
|Product||MetaSense automated metabolite identification platform|
|Product 2||ACD/Spectrus analytical chemistry software platform|
V2016.1 of ACD/Spectrus and ACD/Percepta delivers improved knowledge sharing and data-driven decision support for R&D organizations.
ACD/Labs, an informatics company that develops and commercializes solutions in support of R&D, today announced new updates across its suite of informatics software products. Version 2016.1 delivers improved functionality to a broad range of ACD/Labs' offerings on the ACD/Spectrus and ACD/Percepta platforms, and introduces MetaSense—a new metabolite identification solution.
Analytical and chemical knowledge management has benefited from improved data visualization, the expansion of database search capabilities, and greater flexibility and controls for administrators. In response to these now industry-standard requirements, ACD/Labs' V2016.1 software release includes the following updates:
> ACD/Spectrus: In addition to multiple ease-of-use improvements, the Spectrus Platform now provides expanded vendor format support to address the growing market need for analytical data standardization.
> There have been significant updates across ACD/Labs' tools to improve deconvolution, identification, and characterization of compounds and components by NMR, GC/MS and LC/MS. These updates will enhance the automatic identification of individual compounds in a mixture and improve search capabilities against in-house spectral reference databases of standards and compounds, and/or third party databases such as ChemSpider, Wiley NIST, etc.
> MetaSense: ACD/Labs' new metabolite identification solution, will yield faster, easier, and more accurate detection and identification of predicted and unexpected metabolites—offering scientists a significant advantage over existing methodologies.
> ACD/Percepta: The improvement of various prediction models, including the industry-standard pKa and logD algorithms, has delivered enhanced prediction accuracy and broader chemical space coverage through significantly increased training sets. Simplified usability will also help scientists better understand outcomes.
"Allowing our customers to extract meaningful results from data and share that knowledge more efficiently is extremely important to us, so we are always developing and improving upon our existing tools," says Karim Kassam, Senior Director of Technical and Scientific Services at ACD/Labs. "The latest updates to our portfolio represent a significant step forward for our entire organization and reaffirms our dedication to streamlining analytical and molecular property data driven decision-making in R&D."
For more information about ACD/Labs' v2016.1 software updates, please visit: www.acdlabs.com/support/version/.
About Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
ACD/Labs is an informatics company that develops and commercializes solutions in support of R&D. Our software is used in many industries including pharma/biotech, chemicals, consumer goods, agrochemicals, petrochemicals, food and beverage, academia, and government organizations. We provide integration with existing informatics systems and enterprise-level automation; with sales and support offices worldwide. For more information, please visit www.acdlabs.com. Follow us on Twitter @ACDLabs.
P: (416) 368-3435
F: (416) 368-5596
Record changed: 2016-10-20
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development (ACD/Labs) (Group)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/6/17). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces New Product for Managing Impurity Profile Information at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (11/30/16). "Press Release: Boehringer Ingelheim Selects ACD/Labs for International Deployment". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/19/16). "Press Release: Schwabe Pharmaceuticals Selects ACD/Labs for Analytical Data Handling and Knowledge Management". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (8/23/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Integration of ACD/ChemSketch with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Publicly Accessible Chemistry Dashboard". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (8/18/16). "Press Release: Structure Elucidation Software Review in Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry. A New Tutorial for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]