Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/20/12). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces ACD/MS Workbook Suite at ASMS 2012". Vancouver, BC.
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Organisation 2||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product||ACD/MS Workbook Suite|
|Product 2||ASMS 2012 Vancouver|
Next generation software tool enables organizations to extract greater insight from analytical data, retain interpretative work and chemical context
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs) is pleased to announce ACD/MS Workbook Suite at ASMS 2012. Built on the foundation of nearly two decades of developing applications and algorithms for analytical chemists, MS Workbook Suite offers powerful interpretive tools and sophisticated knowledge management capabilities for applications using LC/MS and GC/MS to characterize chemical entities or extract and identify components.
MS Workbook Suite is equipped with advanced tools for characterization including Auto Assign and MS Fragmenter, as well as component extraction and identification tools ACD/IntelliTarget (targeted screening) and ACD/IntelliXtract (non-targeted screening). These interpretive tools have evolved and matured over many years with feedback from within the pharmaceutical, food safety, forensic, environmental, and chemical industries.
Users will build mass spectral libraries that include not only structures, but also capture the human interpretations and other supporting data; integral information that would have otherwise been lost between users and over time, giving chemical context to the information. Libraries are fully searchable by spectrum, structure, or text-based queries that return the complete body of knowledge already obtained for a given entity.
MS Workbook Suite supports all major file formats for LC/MS and GC/MS data analysis, as well as processing of data gathered through other techniques, including NMR, IR, Raman, and other optical spectroscopy techniques.
"ACD/MS Workbook Suite is the kind of product we've been working towards for years," says Dr. Graham A. McGibbon, MS Product Manager at ACD/Labs. "A true expert tool with the ability to build interactive libraries addresses the need for research organizations to retain the full value of accumulated knowledge. Designed to empower and not encumber the MS expert."
ACD/MS Workbook Suite is expected to be commercially available in Fall 2012.
Learn more about ACD/MS Workbook Suite
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/3/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Free Structure Elucidation Tutorial Software. A New Resource for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/19/15). "Press Release: Increased Multi-technique Analytical Efficiency in an Academic Environment. Streamlining Analytical Data Interpretations at the University of Angers". Angers....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/18/15). "Press Release: Better Academic Chemistry Knowledge Sharing. Building an Analytical Knowledge Management System at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg". Strasbourg....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/9/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Solution for Open-access Workflows at Pittcon". New Orleans, LA....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 22, November 2014). (11/14). "In My View: Sharing Data – and Knowledge. How to Use a Knowledge Repository that Doesn’t Retire or Leave You for a Competitor (by Steve Thomas)"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]