Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/20/12). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Expands Collection of Available Wiley MS Databases". Vancouver, BC.
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Organisation 2||John Wiley & Sons Ltd.|
|Product||Wiley Registry database with NIST database (via ACD/Labs)|
|Product 2||ACD/IXCR software|
|Index term||ACD/Labs–Wiley: mass spectrometry software, 201205 collab expansion of Wiley MS databases which can be navigated via ACD/Labs MS software|
Availability of recently published universal and specialist MS Databases enables rapid searching, retrieval, and comparison within the ACD/Labs interface, serving diverse fields of study
Vancouver, BC, Canada (May 20, 2012)-Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs) is pleased to offer a range of recently published Wiley MS databases, available in an ACD/Labs compatible format. As a result, ACD/Labs' MS software can be used as a tool to navigate the databases for searching and comparison when unknown compounds need to be identified, or known compounds confirmed.
ACD/Labs users can immediately acquire access to the following databases:
> Wiley Registry 9th Edition/NIST 2011 Mass Spectral Library
> Wiley Registry of Mass Spectral Data, 9th Edition*
> NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library 2011
> Mass Spectral Library of Drugs, Poisons, Pesticides, Pollutants: and Their Metabolites 2011
> Mass Spectra of Pesticides with Retention Indices
> Mass Spectra of Flavors and Fragrances of Natural and Synthetic Compounds, 2nd Edition
> Mass Spectra of Designer Drugs 2011
> FAMEs Fatty Acid Methyl Esters: Mass Spectral Library
Used in conjunction with ACD/Labs' software tool for non-targeted GC-MS screening, ACD/IXCR, the databases can be used, without switching applications, to identify deconvoluted components present in messy samples. ACD/IXCR extracts components and reconstructs component spectra which are then compared against the chosen database. Concise reporting indicates when matches are found, along with a measure of the quality of the match.
Learn more about ACD/MS Databases
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/3/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Free Structure Elucidation Tutorial Software. A New Resource for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/19/15). "Press Release: Increased Multi-technique Analytical Efficiency in an Academic Environment. Streamlining Analytical Data Interpretations at the University of Angers". Angers....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/18/15). "Press Release: Better Academic Chemistry Knowledge Sharing. Building an Analytical Knowledge Management System at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg". Strasbourg....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/9/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Solution for Open-access Workflows at Pittcon". New Orleans, LA....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 22, November 2014). (11/14). "In My View: Sharing Data – and Knowledge. How to Use a Knowledge Repository that Doesn’t Retire or Leave You for a Competitor (by Steve Thomas)"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]