Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/6/17). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces New Product for Managing Impurity Profile Information at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Group||Advanced Chemistry Development (ACD/Labs) (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||Luminata™ impurity control informatics system|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2017 Chicago|
|Person||Anderson, Andrew (ACD/Labs 201512– VP Business Development before PepsiCo + Symyx + ACD/Labs + Pfizer)|
> Luminata: an informatics system that enables organizations to establish effective impurity control strategies
> Luminata™ offers a single system for organizing live, assembled analytical data for impurities within the context of a substance and the process by which it was made.
ACD/Labs, an informatics company that develops and commercializes solutions in support of chemical and pharmaceutical R&D, today announced it will introduce Luminata™, an informatics system that enables organizations to establish effective impurity control strategies. This is accomplished through the assembly analytical, chemical, and process information—all in a single enterprise informatics environment.
Built on ACD/Labs’ multi-technique, vendor-agnostic ACD/Spectrus Platform, Luminata offers data standardization and visualization for comprehensive substance impurity characterization as well as the associated formation and fate of impurities, with chromatographic and spectral data.
Through efficient assembly of data for easy presentation to regulatory bodies, Luminata suits Quality by Design (QbD) approaches in accordance with various industry practices and regulatory requirements. It assists pharmaceutical development organizations in their efforts to characterize and control materials and substances through their lifecycle.
Luminata enhances collaboration between process chemistry, analytical, regulatory, and quality departments. Its capabilities also benefit method development, characterization, long term stability, and forced degradation efforts.
Available Summer 2017, the unique capabilities offered by Luminata include:
> Simplified organization of data within the chemical context, which creates data rich environments that are not overwhelming.
> Greater visibility into the context of analytical data with regard to the evolution of materials throughout the chemical process.
> More streamlined reporting capabilities that afford simplification and reduction of transcription errors, simplify reporting, and reduce transcription errors.
> Advanced search capabilities that allow scientists to analyze meta, structure, and analytics data; reducing the amount of time required to identify impurities.
"Until now, the processes for managing impurity profile information were extremely cumbersome and overwhelming, and the datasets created by these procedures could not effectively organize, manage, and visually assemble all this information," said Andrew Anderson, Vice President, Innovation and Informatics Strategy, ACD/Labs. "With the introduction of Luminata, ACD/Labs has created a tool that supports QbD approaches and systematically organizes live, assembled analytical data for impurities, resulting in unprecedented visualization, decision-support, reporting and collaboration capabilities for our customers and partners."
ACD/Labs will showcase Luminata for the first time at PITTCON 2017 (Booth #2918), taking place in Chicago, IL, March 5-9, 2017. For more information, please visit: http://www.acdlabs.com/pittcon2017/
About Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
ACD/Labs is an informatics company that develops and commercializes solutions in support of R&D. Our software is used in many industries including pharma/biotech, chemicals, consumer goods, agrochemicals, petrochemicals, food and beverage, academia, and government organizations. We provide integration with existing informatics systems and enterprise-level automation; with sales and support offices worldwide. For more information, please visit www.acdlabs.com. Follow us on Twitter @ACDLabs.
P: (416) 368-3435
F: (416) 368-5596
Record changed: 2017-03-08
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development (ACD/Labs) (Group)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (11/30/16). "Press Release: Boehringer Ingelheim Selects ACD/Labs for International Deployment". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/19/16). "Press Release: Schwabe Pharmaceuticals Selects ACD/Labs for Analytical Data Handling and Knowledge Management". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/12/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Updates to Its Informatics Software". Toronto....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (8/23/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Integration of ACD/ChemSketch with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Publicly Accessible Chemistry Dashboard". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (8/18/16). "Press Release: Structure Elucidation Software Review in Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry. A New Tutorial for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]