Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/29/12). "Press Release: Spectrus Workbooks Released – the Most Comprehensive Software for Advanced Analytical Chemistry Interpretation". Toronto, ON.
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Product||ACD/Spectrus analytical chemistry software platform|
|Product 2||ACD/Spectrus Workbooks (product series)|
An intuitive interface and expert algorithms help scientists extract answers from analytical data collected from a broad array of instrument makes and types; chemical context and knowledge-sharing tools allow their expertise and findings to benefit the whole organization.
Toronto, Canada (October 29, 2012)-ACD/Labs announces that, effective November 1, 2012, the complete portfolio of technique-specific Spectrus Workbooks (release 2012) will be available.
Workbooks are used by spectroscopists, spectrometrists, and separations scientists to expedite advanced data processing and chemically-relevant interpretation, conveniently at their desktops. Continuing collaborations with major instrument vendors enable ACD/Labs software to support most instrument vendor file formats across numerous analytical techniques including NMR, LC/MS, GC/MS, HPLC, IR, UV, and Raman. Integrated chemical structure handling instantly gives chemical context to spectral data. This offers scientists greater confidence in structure confirmation and verification, and results in more efficient and effective decision-making. Knowledge management capabilities, an integral part of every Workbook, speed up dereplication, spectral search, review of prior results, and sharing of interpretation expertise organization-wide.
In addition to ACD/Spectrus Processor that became available in 2011, the current release brings the following technique-specific Workbooks to the ACD/Spectrus platform:
ACD/MS Workbook Suite
The products and modules under the Spectrus platform are the new generation of popular ACD/Labs software, which feature:
> All-in-one processing, analysis, and structure confirmation-designed to assist in the interpretation of analytical, chromatographic, and chemical project data
> Comprehensive multi-technique reports at the click of a button
> Powerful databasing for improved storage and retrieval of live spectral and chromatographic data, analytical and chemical information, reactions, and schemata
> Automation, workflow tracking, and enterprise level solutions
> The ability to easily customize and integrate with LIMS, ELNs, registries, and other informatics tools, making Spectrus an integral part of the corporate knowledge management infrastructure on the laboratory or organizational level
The Spectrus portfolio will continue to be expanded through 2013, with novel functionality added to the Workbooks, as the new Spectrus Platform expands to support numerous new capabilities. Pertinent announcements will be available on www.acdlabs.com.
For more information, visit www.acdlabs.com/workbooks
P: (416) 368-3435 x 311
F: (416) 368-5596
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/3/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Free Structure Elucidation Tutorial Software. A New Resource for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/19/15). "Press Release: Increased Multi-technique Analytical Efficiency in an Academic Environment. Streamlining Analytical Data Interpretations at the University of Angers". Angers....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/18/15). "Press Release: Better Academic Chemistry Knowledge Sharing. Building an Analytical Knowledge Management System at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg". Strasbourg....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/9/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Solution for Open-access Workflows at Pittcon". New Orleans, LA....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 22, November 2014). (11/14). "In My View: Sharing Data – and Knowledge. How to Use a Knowledge Repository that Doesn’t Retire or Leave You for a Competitor (by Steve Thomas)"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]