Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/28/11). "Press Release: ACD/Spectrus Processor – Spend More Time on Synthesis and Less on Interpretation. All-in-one Analytical Chemistry Data Processing, Structure Confirmation and Reporting Software t
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Product||ACD/Spectrus Processor software|
|Product 2||LC/MS (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry)|
|Person||Thorp, Daria (ACD/Labs 201103 President)|
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs) is pleased to announce the release of ACD/Spectrus Processor, an all-in-one multi-technique analytical data handling and chemical structure confirmation tool for synthetic and process chemists that also enables organizations to increase productivity by leveraging chemical knowledge.
ACD/Spectrus Processor is designed to enable chemists to perform quick and confident data interpretation and structure confirmation at their desktop. Handling analytical chemistry data from a broad range of techniques in one intuitive interface, with an array of industry tested interpretation algorithms in the background, ACD/Spectrus Processor will be an invaluable resource for chemists who contend with NMR, LC/MS, and other analytical data as a continual consequence of their mandate.
Beyond the benefit to the chemists, organizations adopting ACD/Spectrus Processor can also leverage chemical knowledge accumulated over time by allowing chemists the ability to search knowledgebases of legacy analytical data, further increasing efficiency.
As part of the corporate informatics infrastructure, ACD/Spectrus Processor can link analytical chemistry information with Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELNs) or other software systems. Use it as part of an automated interpretation and reporting setup to facilitate the handling of routine samples. This mitigates the heavy workload of spectroscopists, giving them time to focus on more complex and challenging projects.
With ACD/Spectrus Processor, a single interface at their desktops, chemists are able to:
* View, Process, or Re-Process analytical data from multiple techniques (NMR, LC/MS, IR, Chromatography, and others), for most major instrument types
* Confirm proposed chemical structures with increased confidence using the assistance of the background spectral assignment algorithms
* Identify the samples that require additional analysis or manual review
* Access content databases of analytical data offered by ACD/Labs or created within their own organization
* Report with the click of a button, to print, email, or upload to electronic notebooks or other corporate software systems
As part of the organizations' informatics system, ACD/Spectrus Processor will:
* Automate routine analytical data processing
* Integrate with the IT software infrastructure for handling and storage of chemical information
"ACD/Labs has built its reputation in the analytical chemistry field with our powerful tools for handling complex spectroscopy and chromatography projects, and for analytical and chemical knowledge management," says Daria Thorp, President of ACD/Labs. "The new Spectrus Processor offers chemists expert advice, citing the data supporting its reasoning, and guiding the user towards fast but confident structure verification. It also integrates analytical chemistry into the very fiber of the company's knowledge management."
ACD/Spectrus Processor is the first in the ACD/Spectrus line of products, which will see further releases through 2011. The complete ACD/Spectrus suite will include analytical laboratory workbooks with advanced processing and interpretation capabilities for analytical, chromatographic, and chemical project data; and an enhanced databasing software, enabling research organizations with greater means to extract, retain, and leverage their scientific knowledge.
For more information about ACD/Spectrus Processor, visit http://www.spectrusprocessor.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/3/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Free Structure Elucidation Tutorial Software. A New Resource for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/19/15). "Press Release: Increased Multi-technique Analytical Efficiency in an Academic Environment. Streamlining Analytical Data Interpretations at the University of Angers". Angers....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/18/15). "Press Release: Better Academic Chemistry Knowledge Sharing. Building an Analytical Knowledge Management System at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg". Strasbourg....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/9/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Solution for Open-access Workflows at Pittcon". New Orleans, LA....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 22, November 2014). (11/14). "In My View: Sharing Data – and Knowledge. How to Use a Knowledge Repository that Doesn’t Retire or Leave You for a Competitor (by Steve Thomas)"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]