Document › Details
Advion BioSciences, Inc.. (3/2/06). "Press Release: David Patteson Joins Advion BioSciences as President and CEO". Ithaca, NY.
|Organisation||Advion Biosciences Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Biotage (Group)|
|Product||mass spectrometry services (MS services)|
|Product 2||TriVersa™ NanoMate® system|
|Person||Patteson, David B. (Dave) (Advion 200604– CEO before 1998–2006 Biotage before Foxboro Company)|
|Person 2||Henion, Jack (Advion 200603– CSO before CEO + 1993 co-founder of Advion)|
Advion BioSciences, Inc., today announced the appointment of Mr. David Patteson as President and Chief Executive Officer to take effect April 3, 2006. Patteson brings to Advion over twenty years of leadership experience in managing global businesses that develop and sell products to the analytical and organic chemistry market. He will be responsible for overseeing the business leadership, growth and strategic development of both the Advion BioServices and Advion BioSystems business units. Dr. Jack Henion, co-founder, and the current President, CEO and Chairman of Advion BioSciences will become Chief Scientific Officer and remain Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Thomas Kurz will continue to serve as President of Advion BioServices.
"Dave Patteson possesses the integrity, business experience and leadership skills to take Advion to new heights of success as its President and CEO. I am very excited about working with Dave as we continue growing Advion's core business units while also seeking new opportunities for growth. With Dave on board, I will now focus on important scientific and business development opportunities for both of the Advion subsidiaries," said Henion.
Patteson comes to Advion after spending nearly eight years with Biotage, where he most recently held the position of President and COO, Biotage, LLC, President of the Discovery Chemistry Group and was a member of the Executive Committee of the corporate parent Biotage AB. From 1998 to 2006, he grew the Biotage life science business significantly, acquired and integrated a number of companies, and moved the group to profitability. From 1994-1998, Patteson managed and grew the diverse Process Analytical and Field Measurement Controls business of The Foxboro Company.
Mr. Patteson commented, "I am enthusiastic about joining Advion Biosciences as their new CEO. The company has an ideal mix of talented people and compelling technology that produces high-value products and services. The shareholder base is extraordinarily committed to the company's success and growth. And I relish the chance to work with an industry legend such as Jack Henion. I believe that with the right focus, we can take the company to the next stage of global development".
Founded in 1993 by Dr. Jack Henion and Mr. Thomas Kurz, Advion BioSciences, Inc. is a privately held company with three wholly owned subsidiaries - Advion BioServices, Inc., Advion BioSystems, Inc. and Advion BioSciences, Ltd. Recognized as a world leader in LC/MS/MS bioanalytical services, Advion BioServices delivers scientific excellence with unparalleled service to the pharmaceutical industry worldwide. Included among its clients are 14 of the top 16 global pharmaceutical companies. In addition to customized LC/MS/MS method development, validation, and sample analysis services, Advion BioServices also offers Sample Management, Metabolism, Biomarker, and Discovery services.
Initially commercialized in 2002, Advion BioSystems' proprietary instrument products employ novel chip-based technology to improve the analytical information generated from electrospray MS. Advion's most recent product, the TriVersa NanoMate, combines the strengths of LC/MS, fraction collection, and chip-based infusion in one system. This combination provides greater information content for mass spectrometric analyses including protein identification, post-translational modifications, biomarker discovery, lipidomics, and metabolite identification. For more information about Advion, visit www.advion.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Introduces an Automated TLC-Compact Mass Spectrometry System". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]