Document › Details
Advion BioSciences, Inc.. (8/7/07). "Press Release: Advion BioSystems, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of NanoTek, LLC". Ithaca, NY.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Advion BioSystems Inc.|
|Organisation 2||NanoTek LLC|
|Product||NanoTek Microfluidic Synthesis System|
|Product 2||LC/MS system|
|Index term||NanoTek–Advion: investment, 200708 acquisition of NanoTek LLC by Advion BioSystems division|
|Person||Matteo, Joe (Advion 200708– President Accelerated Chemistry Division before ManoTek CEO + Co-founder)|
|Person 2||Patteson, David B. (Dave) (Advion 200604– CEO before 1998–2006 Biotage before Foxboro Company)|
Advion BioSciences, Inc. announces that its Advion BioSystems division has completed the acquisition of NanoTek, LLC (Knoxville, TN), a leader in micro-fluidic chemistry systems. The addition of NanoTek to Advion's micro and nano-scale LC-MS analytical platform enables the combined companies to assume a leadership position in micro-fluidic chemistry solutions. Advion intends to provide a complete chemistry and analytics approach for imaging diagnostics, drug discovery and biomarker research. Prior to the acquisition, Advion had been the global distribution and support partner for NanoTek.
Joe Matteo, co-founder and CEO of NanoTek, will remain with Advion and serve as President of Advion's Accelerated Chemistry Division, based in Knoxville,TN, and become a member of Advion's Executive Committee. Advion plans to make significant investment in NanoTek R&D and chemistry development under Mr. Matteo's leadership.
"This acquisition is extremely strategic for the company and accretive to earnings from day one. There are numerous synergies between the companies which became obvious to us as soon as we began the initial commercial partnership. We intend to rapidly accelerate the NanoTek global commercialization and extend the product lines into pre-existing demand areas" says David B. Patteson, CEO of Advion BioSciences, Inc.
"The acquisition is all about natural partnerships and very large opportunities" adds Joe Matteo. "We see the market potential in the same way, there are many ways to integrate our product lines and the customers embrace our combined vision. We could not have found a better partner, and this is a very strategic combination."
About Advion BioSystems, Inc.
Advion is the scientific leader in micro-fluidics systems. The company's scientific knowledge base creates unique nanotechnologies delivering speed, flexibility, and exceptional data quality. Advion is the micro-fluidics supplier of choice for customers demanding scientific excellence that provides better synthesis, accurate mass analysis, higher yields and greater throughput. More information about the company can be found on their website at www.advion.com.
Manager of Corporate Marketing Communications
Advion BioSciences, Inc.
P: 607.266.0665 ext. 314
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Introduces an Automated TLC-Compact Mass Spectrometry System". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]