Document › Details
Advion, Inc.. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Advion Announces Commercial Introduction of the expression CMS, a Compact Mass Spectrometer, at Pittcon". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Product||expression Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2012 Orlando|
|Person||Lummus, Amy (formerly Boardman) (Advion 200708 MarCom Manager)|
Advion, Inc. a leading life sciences Systems and Consumables developer, introduces the expression, a Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS), designed for the discovery research and process development synthetic organic chemistry market. Compact enough to operate in fume hoods and space-restricted laboratories, these chemists now have direct access to identify, monitor and confirm compounds rapidly as they are created in the reactor. Moreover, the personal single quadrupole mass spectrometer allows for rapid compound confirmation in normal phase chromatography fractions.
Traditionally, chemists initiate a multi-hour reaction and periodically withdraw samples for analysis in an open access mass spectrometry lab. The remote analysis takes hours, decreasing the usefulness of the information and building workflow inefficiencies. Additionally, large numbers of normal phase purification fractions are generated and add to the central lab burden, further slowing vital feedback. The combination of a small footprint, critical design features, and an intuitive software package permits operation within a fume hood, or next to existing bench instrumentation, allowing users access to fast answers.
The newly-released and shipment-ready CMS is on exhibit (booth 1569), and a press conference is scheduled during the Annual Pittcon meeting in Orlando, FL.
About Advion, Inc.
Advion is the partner of choice for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and government researchers seeking to enhance their mass spectrometry and chemical synthesis workflows. Using our deep scientific and engineering expertise, we develop a broad portfolio of purpose-built mass spectrometers, nanoelectrospray ionization sources, and flow-chemistry synthesis systems and consumables characterized by their reliability, quality, flexibility and fit for purpose design. More about the company can be found at www.advion.com.
For Advion, Inc.
Manager of Corporate Marketing Communications
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Introduces an Automated TLC-Compact Mass Spectrometry System". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]