Document › Details
Advion, Inc.. (6/14/12). "Press Release: Advion Launches Chip-Mate, an Affordable and Easy-to-Use Chip-based nano-LC Ion Source, at ASMS 2012". Ithaca, NY.
|Product||Chip-Mate™ ESI Chip® based nano-LC ion source|
|Product 2||ASMS 2012 Vancouver|
|Person||Lummus, Amy (formerly Boardman) (Advion 200708 MarCom Manager)|
Advion, Inc., a leading life sciences systems and consumables developer, introduced the Chip-Mate™ at the 2012 ASMS annual meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia. Chip-Mate is an ESI Chip® based nano-LC ion source for applications requiring small micron ID HPLC columns and nano-electrospray ionization. The Chip-Mate is a customer-desired addition to the well-established TriVersa NanoMate® family of nano-ESI solutions.
The Chip-Mate is an affordable, compact, robust, easy-to use nano-LC ion source which features the same stable and reliable ionization, spray sensing and next nozzle features proven in the TriVersa NanoMate. These important features are required for proteomic applications, as well as highly regulated assays such as biomarker/biosimilar and small molecule quantification utilizing nano-LC.
Advion has also created a fit-for-purpose smaller array ESI Chip with 25 emitter nozzles capable of running one month for routine usage environments. Researchers can rest easy during 24/7 nano-LC/MS/MS operation.
About Advion, Inc.
Advion develops, manufactures and globally supports mass spectrometers, chip-based ion sources, microfluidic flow chemistry systems and consumables for life science and related industries. We seek to enhance analysis performance and workflows. Using our deep scientific and engineering knowledge of mass spectrometry and microfludics, we leverage our passionate employees' commitment to create quality, flexible and fit-for-purpose solutions. More about Advion, Inc. can be found on their website, www.advion.com.
For Advion, Inc.
Amy Boardman Lummus
Manager of Corporate Marketing Communications
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Introduces an Automated TLC-Compact Mass Spectrometry System". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]