Document › Details
Advion, Inc.. (2/27/12). "Press Release: Distribution of New Compact Mass Spectrometer Expands to India. Advion Names Inkarp Instruments as Indian Distributor". Ithaca, NY.
|Organisation 2||Inkarp Instruments Pvt. Ltd.|
|Product||expression Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Index term||Inkarp Instruments–Advion: mass spectrometer, 201202– collab distribution of expression Compact Mass Spectrometer in India by Inkarp|
|Person||Patteson, David B. (Dave) (Advion 200604– CEO before 1998–2006 Biotage before Foxboro Company)|
|Person 2||Balu, S. (Inkarp Instruments 201202 CEO)|
Advion, Inc. a leading life sciences Systems and Consumables developer, continues its global introduction of the new expression, a Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS), by naming Inkarp Instruments Pvt Ltd as its distributor in India. The expression is a fume hood-designed single quadrupole mass spectrometer specific for chemists to speed up and to simplify their process. With all of the performance at a significant price discount to existing mass spectrometers, chemists now have direct access to technology unavailable previously. The recently-released and shipment-ready CMS is being introduced to the Indian market this month with visits to leading CROs and academic sites.
Following a soft-launch to the marketplace in August at the ACS Fall meeting in Denver, Advion received significant in-bound interest and orders from companies around the world, and has chosen a selective regional distribution model to meet the needs of these markets. Last month, they announced an exclusive agreement with the Chinese distributor, Universal Instruments, and enlarged the scope of their pre-existing relationship with BioMechatronic in Korea.
"Advion is devoted to providing quality products and exceptional customer service. Given the level of initial interest received for the new compact mass spectrometer, we needed to identify the strongest regional partners to service and to support our customers," says David B. Patteson, Advion's CEO. "Inkarp Instruments was selected for their deep knowledge of the synthetic, organic and medicinal chemistry markets in India as well as strong relationships within the CRO, academic and pharmaceutical organizations that will benefit most from this technology."
"We are excited about the compact mass spectrometer and feel it would be an appropriate solution for Indian customers who look for cost effective solutions to their needs and look forward to growing the business along with Advion," says Mr. S.Balu, the Chief Executive of Inkarp
A formal North American launch of the expression CMS will take place next month at the Pittcon meeting in Orlando followed by the ACS Spring meeting in San Diego.
About Advion, Inc.
Advion is the partner of choice for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and government researchers seeking to enhance their mass spectrometry and chemical synthesis workflows. Using our deep scientific and engineering expertise, we develop a broad portfolio of purpose-built mass spectrometers, nanoelectrospray ionization sources, and flow-chemistry synthesis systems and consumables characterized by their reliability, quality, flexibility and fit for purpose design. More about the company can be found at www.advion.com.
Inkarp is a leading scientific instruments company. With a reputed presence of over 25 years in India the company addresses the instrumentation needs of pharma companies , research institutes. Indian Pharma Industry continues to grow in India and Major Indian Multinational companies are investing significantly in discovery research. More about inkarp can be found at www.inkarp.co.in
For Advion, Inc.
Manager of Corporate Marketing Communications
For Inkarp Instruments Pvt Ltd
Inkarp Instruments Pvt Ltd
Telephone: +91 40 27172293
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Introduces an Automated TLC-Compact Mass Spectrometry System". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]