Document › Details
Advion, Inc.. (11/1/12). "Press Release: Advion Lists the expression CMS (Compact Mass Spec) on GSA via Government Scientific Source". Ithaca, NY.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||Government Scientific Source Inc. (GSS Inc.)|
|Product||expression Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS)|
|Person||Patteson, David B. (Dave) (Advion 200604– CEO before 1998–2006 Biotage before Foxboro Company)|
|Person 2||Lummus, Amy (formerly Boardman) (Advion 200708 MarCom Manager)|
Advion, Inc., a leading life sciences Systems and Consumables developer, in response to heavy inbound interest from government research and homeland security organizations, has named Government Scientific Source (GSS) as a United States government distributor for the new expression CMS, compact mass spectrometer. GSS has approved GSA pricing for the CMS, and will facilitate the most efficient purchase of the CMS for these organizations.
"We have experienced strong demand across a range of government organizations for our new mass spec, and we needed a strong incumbent government purchasing partner to execute these opportunities. A respected partner with a broad range of life science products, along with GSA pricing, is vital for Advion to serve the United States government market," says David B. Patteson, President and CEO. "GSS provides a history of strong customer support and purchasing experiences which will benefit our new users."
Interested government facilities should visit the GSS website or contact the GSS customer support team at 1.800.248.8030 for more purchasing information about Advion and the expression CMS.
About Advion, Inc.
Advion is the partner of choice for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and government researchers seeking to enhance their mass spectrometry and chemical synthesis workflows. Using our deep scientific and engineering expertise, we develop a broad portfolio of purpose-built mass spectrometers, nanoelectrospray ionization sources, and flow-chemistry synthesis systems and consumables characterized by their reliability, quality, flexibility and fit for purpose design. More about the company can be found at www.advion.com.
For Advion, Inc.
Manager of Corporate Marketing Communications
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Introduces an Automated TLC-Compact Mass Spectrometry System". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]