Document › Details
Advion, Inc.. (12/7/12). "Press Release: Advion Continues Global Expansion with New Distributor Named for Russian Federation". Ithaca, NY.
|Organisation 2||Valtex International Corporation|
|Product||expression Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS)|
|Product 2||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Index term||Valtex–Advion: mass spectrometer, 201212– collab distribution of expression Compact Mass Spectrometer in Russia|
|Person||Patteson, David B. (Dave) (Advion 200604– CEO before 1998–2006 Biotage before Foxboro Company)|
|Person 2||Lummus, Amy (formerly Boardman) (Advion 200708 MarCom Manager)|
Advion, Inc., a leading life sciences Systems and Consumables developer, announces a new distributor agreement has been executed with Valtex International Corporation. With over 25 years of experience focused on scientific instrumentation sales, service and support, Valtex is an established leader within the region. Valtex also has a unique expertise in research laboratories, has earned the funding for many World Bank projects, are capable of creating custom solutions and designing and delivering turn-key laboratory facilities.
"Since its release earlier this year, the expression CMS has gained great global order momentum, and partnering with independent distributors in key geographic markets is important for us to meet market demands," says David B. Patteson, President and CEO. "It is vital that we engage an experienced analytical service and support partner. Valtex is the right ally to develop our market presence in the Russian Federation."
As part of the agreement, Valtex will be responsible for marketing, sales, service and support of the expression CMS systems in Russia. Scientists interested in learning more about the expression CMS in Russia can visit the Valtex website www.valtexintl.com.
About Advion, Inc.
Advion is the partner of choice for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and government researchers seeking to enhance their mass spectrometry and chemical synthesis workflows. Using our deep scientific and engineering expertise, we develop a broad portfolio of purpose-built mass spectrometers, nanoelectrospray ionization sources, and flow-chemistry synthesis systems and consumables characterized by their reliability, quality, flexibility and fit for purpose design. More about the company can be found at www.advion.com.
For Advion, Inc.
Manager of Corporate Marketing Communications
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Volatile APCI Brings New Application Potential for Compact Mass Spectrometry". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]