Document › Details
Advion BioSciences, Inc.. (11/14/06). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific – Advion Joint Marketing Agreement Updated to Include LTQ Orbitrap".
|Organisation||Advion BioSystems Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||TriVersa™ NanoMate® system|
|Product 2||LTQ Orbitrap™ mass spectrometer|
|Index term||Thermo Fisher–Advion: mass spectrometry, 200611– collab expansion co-marketing of complementary instruments Advion BioSystems|
Advion BioSciences announced today an update to the joint marketing agreement between Thermo Fisher Scientific and Advion BioSystems, Inc. The expanded agreement now includes Thermo Scientific's recently released award winning LTQ Orbitrap hybrid mass spectrometer in combination with the Advion TriVersa™ NanoMate(R) system.
Originated in 2003, the joint marketing agreement was renewed in June 2005 and further expanded in 2006. The agreement allows for co-promotion of each company's instrumentation and demonstration facility instrumentation investments. To date the agreement has resulted in numerous joint sales. The addition of the highly successful LTQ Orbitrap to the agreement is expected to add further unit sales.
The combination of the TriVersa NanoMate with the Thermo Scientific line of mass spectrometers, including the new LTQ Orbitrap, is very powerful for a range of research areas including top-down proteomics, protein characterization and biomarker discovery.
This update shows a commitment by both parties to continue a very successful partnership.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Introduces an Automated TLC-Compact Mass Spectrometry System". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]