Document › Details
Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (8/29/16). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience Names Genelex as Certified Service Provider for Targeted Genetic Analysis". San Diego, CA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Agena Bioscience Inc.|
|Group||Agena Bioscience (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Genelex Corporation|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry services (MS services)|
|Person||Pearce, Marisa (Agena Bioscience 201503 Senior Director Marketing before Sequenom)|
Agena Bioscience today announced the successful certification of Genelex as a Certified Service Provider of the MassARRAY® technology.
The MassARRAY System is used to identify and validate SNPs, INDELs, CNV’s, translocations, somatic mutations, including rare variants, and methylation profiles across a variety of sample types. The flexibility and scalability of the platform facilitate easy development of custom panels and validation across large numbers of samples.
As a Certified Service Provider, Genelex will provide dedicated customer support, customizable assay design, test development and validation across multiple platforms. The laboratory has integrated robotics and secure Laboratory Information Systems to ensure high accuracy, low error, and rapid turnaround on results.
“Certified Service Providers like Genelex enable our customers to perform translational research in a CAP/CLIA environment and receive high quality support and data,” said Marisa Pearce, Sr. Director of Marketing at Agena Bioscience.
Genelex is accredited by the College of American Pathologists; certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments Act; is Washington State Medical Test Site; licensed by the New York Department of Health; compliant with Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 21 and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and is licensed to perform high complexity clinical testing in all US states.
Genelex CSO and Lab Director, Tia Aulinskas commented, “From standard testing to customized assays, Genelex provides actionable data with >99% reportable tests. Our team has the knowledge and experience on the MassARRAY System, and the dedication to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of your data.”
Genelex is a pioneer in comprehensive medication analytics and pharmacogenetic testing. Genelex’s YouScript Pharmacogenetic testing services are used by healthcare providers, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CROs), clinical researchers, managed and accountable care organizations. YouScript® Precision Prescribing Software is the only commercially available medication management tool to assess the cumulative effect of a patient’s genetics and entire drug regimen. Founded in 1987, Seattle-based Genelex is one of the first clinical laboratories to provide pharmacogenetic testing and interpretation. Genelex has been providing genotyping services for clinical trials and research studies since 2000. www.genelex.com
About Agena Bioscience
Agena Bioscience develops, manufactures, and supplies genetic analysis systems and reagents, including the MassARRAY® System. The system is a highly sensitive, cost-effective, mass spectrometry-based platform for high-throughput genetic analysis, and is used globally in diverse research fields such as cancer profiling for solid tumors and liquid biopsies, inherited genetic disease testing, pharmacogenetics, agricultural genomics, and clinical research. In the United States, the MassARRAY System is intended for research use only, and not intended for use in diagnostic procedures.
Record changed: 2016-10-12
More documents for Agena Bioscience (Group)
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience Introduces New Lung and Colon Cancer Panels for Detection of Somatic Mutations from Liquid Biopsies and Solid Tumor Tissues". San Diego, CA....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (8/16/16). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience Expands ISO Accreditation for Genetic Testing". San Diego, CA....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (4/18/16). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience Launches High Sensitivity and Multiplexed Genetic Testing Product for Targeted Analysis of Solid Tumors". San Diego, CA....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience and Horizon Discovery to Launch iPLEX Reference Standards for the MassARRAY System". San Diego, CA & Cambridge....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (4/4/16). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience Launches In Vitro Diagnostic Tests for Lung and Colon Cancer in Europe. Company Achieves CE-IVD mark and Enters Routine Molecular Diagnostics Market". San Diego, CA & Hamburg....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (3/1/16). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience and CapitalBio Technology to Develop Cost-effective Genetic Testing for Commercial Agricultural Applications". San Diego, CA....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (10/27/15). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience and Diatech Pharmacogenetics Announce Plan to Launch Actionable, Targeted CE-IVD Marked Oncology Assays for Colon, Lung, and Melanoma Treatment". San Diego, CA....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (9/1/15). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience Opens Office in Shanghai, China". San Diego, CA....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (8/24/15). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience Introduces Front-End Automation for Its MassARRAY System for Genetic Analysis". San Diego, CA....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (6/11/15). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience European Distributors Expand to KAWA.SKA and BioGen-Analytica". San Diego, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]