Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (4/18/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces 2D-LC Solution with Highest Chromatographic Resolution and Ease of Use". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the Agilent 1290 Infinity 2D-LC solution for comprehensive and heart-cutting two-dimensional separations. The instrument's separating power is designed for highly complex samples such as biopharmaceuticals, peptide maps, plant extracts, food matrices, polymers and other very challenging mixtures.
The new solution is based on the 1290 Infinity binary pump and an innovative new 2D-LC valve. The system's software enables configuration of 2D-LC methods in minutes. The system combines orthogonal HPLC separations into a single 2D-LC analysis so that peak capacities can multiply, offering substantial increases in separating power over conventional liquid chromatography. This makes 2D-LC the ideal tool for highly complex samples requiring the highest separation power.
"Until now, the setup of 2D-LC systems and methods has been tedious and time-consuming," said Patrick Kaltenbach, Agilent vice president and general manager of the Liquid Phase Separation Business. "All that changes with the Agilent 1290 Infinity 2D-LC solution. Ease-of-use can now be used in the same sentence with 2D-LC. The new system offers exceptional performance features such as the industry's highest separation power, excellent retention time and area precision."
The Agilent 1290 Infinity 2D-LC solution offers highly flexible system setup using any 1260 or 1290 Infinity hardware in the first dimension and a 1290 Infinity binary pump in the second dimension.
Agilent also announced an agreement with GC Image, LLC, to co-market the company's GC Image LCxLC Edition software for analysis of comprehensive 2D-LC data. Both companies work closely together to make the data transfer and analysis simple while providing researchers with a powerful tool for comprehensive 2D-LC data analysis.
"After working with Agilent for many years on GCxGC, we are pleased to partner with Agilent on LCxLC solutions," said Stephen Reichenbach, CEO and founder of GC Image. "The combination of Agilent's high-performance instruments and flexible LCxLC method-configuration software with GC Image data processing and informatics software provides users with a powerful new solution for complex analyses."
For more information, visit www.agilent.com/chem/2D-LC.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,700 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release,
please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #206)
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]