Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/9/09). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Industry’s Most Inert Capillary GC Column Line with DB-1ms and HP-1ms Ultra Inert Columns". Chicago.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Product||gas chromatography (GC)|
|Product 2||consumables, laboratory|
|Person||Stimson, Helen (Agilent Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis 200601)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today added Agilent J&W DB-1ms and HP-1ms Ultra Inert columns to the industry's most inert family of capillary gas chromatography (GC) columns, the Agilent J&W Ultra Inert Capillary GC columns.
The superior and consistent inertness of these columns allows for trace-level analysis of active compounds, such as acids and bases, with high confidence. The high column inertness ensures excellent peak shape and minimum compound adsorption for active compounds. The exceptionally low column bleed provides increased detector sensitivity and faster baseline stabilization. The new columns are designed to consistently provide improved sensitivity, performance and integrity of analytical results.
"This new chemistry is particularly well suited for applications like fragrance fingerprinting, analysis of pesticides and drugs of abuse, and unknown sample screening," said Helen Stimson, Agilent vice president and general manager, Consumables and Supplies Division. "Our customers can be confident they will get the right results the first time."
Agilent J&W Ultra Inert Capillary GC columns are well suited for routine environmental, food/flavors/fragrances, forensics, pharmaceuticals and specialty chemicals analyses.
The new columns offer:
* highest degree of column inertness;
* exceptionally low column bleed;
* excellent peak shapes for active compounds;
* greater signal-to-noise ratios;
* minimum compound loss and degradation;
* extended column life and more instrument uptime; and
* 0.18 mm ID configuration supported for high-throughput applications.
For more information, please visit www.agilent.com/chem/ultrainert.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.8 billion in fiscal 2008. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]