Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/20/11). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Major NMR/MRI Sale to Adam Mickiewicz University in Poland". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product 2||MRI system|
|Person||Endicott, Eric (Illumina 201310– Director Global Public Relations before Agilent 201204 Global PR Manager)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced a $6 million sale of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectrometers and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems in collaboration with the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland. The instruments will form the core of the new NanoBioMedical Centre, a multidisciplinary unit supporting master's and doctoral research programs in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
The multi-system sale includes several NMR systems at 400 MHz, 600 MHz and 800 MHz. In addition, the center will be acquiring an Agilent 9.4 Tesla MRI system. Each of these systems will be equipped with the new Direct Drive 2 console, configured as a single platform to support a broad suite of applications for both NMR and MRI. The 9.4 Tesla ultra-high field MRI magnet enables greater resolution and sensitivity for the in vivo visualization of biological structures and processes.
"Agilent systems are known for their ease of use, reliability and flexibility," said Professor Stefan Jurgen, director of the NanoBioMedical Centre. "We look forward to using these tools to advance our research and train the next generation of nanoscientists."
"Agilent has a long tradition of supporting academic research efforts, and this collaboration is a major win for our expansion of cutting-edge magnetic resonance systems in Europe," said Frederic Laget, vice president, Life Sciences Group EMEAI, Agilent Technologies.
Agilent's portfolio of NMR and MRI instrumentation and technology includes:
- The Direct Drive 2 NMR/MRI console that offers improved electronics performance to increase speed, amplitude and resolution.
- Broad NMR probe selection, including the high-performance OneNMRProbe at 400, 500 and 600 MHz that can be automatically tuned with the ProTune PZT module.
- A broad portfolio of MRI systems ranging from field strengths of 4.7 Tesla to 16.4 Tesla providing the most powerful and stable fields in which to image.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2010. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]