Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/18/10). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Appoints Rick Burdsall as Chief Infrastructure Officer". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) has announced the appointment of Rick Burdsall to the newly created position of chief infrastructure officer. Burdsall is currently Agilent's vice president and chief information officer.
Bill Sullivan, Agilent's president and CEO, said, "Rick brings a strong track record of success from his previous positions at Agilent. He has done an outstanding job of overseeing the company's global IT function during the past five years and has the skills to build and maintain strong infrastructure organizations. Rick is clearly the ideal person to lead this new and challenging organization."
In his new position, Burdsall will be responsible for IT, global sourcing, workplace services, and the infrastructure integration related to Agilent's pending acquisition of Varian.
Prior to his most recent position, Burdsall, 47, was vice president of Information Technology Solution Services at Agilent. He joined Hewlett-Packard Co. in 1991 as a product marketing manager within the Semiconductor Products Group. From 1991 through 2000, he held a variety of marketing leadership positions at both HP and Agilent, and in 2001 was promoted to vice president of the Agilent.com e-business program. He was appointed vice president of IT Solution Services in 2003, responsible for all development, maintenance and support of Agilent's application environment.
Before joining HP/Agilent, Burdsall held positions in R&D, manufacturing and marketing at Magnetic Peripherals, Lockheed Missiles and Space, and Avantek. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering and an MBA from San Jose State University.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 16,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+ 1 408 345 8194
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]