Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/14/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Appoints Ron Nersesian President and Chief Operating Officer. Bill Sullivan Remains CEO". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that its board of directors has appointed Ron Nersesian Agilent president and chief operating officer, effective immediately. Nersesian has been executive vice president and chief operating officer since November 2011.
Nersesian, 53, will continue to be responsible for Agilent's Chemical Analysis (CAG), Life Sciences (LSG), Electronic Measurement (EMG), and Agilent Order Fulfillment (AOF) businesses, with the presidents of those groups reporting to him. Nersesian will continue to report to William (Bill) Sullivan, who remains chief executive officer.
Nersesian first joined Hewlett-Packard Co., Agilent's predecessor company, in 1984. Since then he has served in various management positions, including president of the electronic measurement business from 2009 to 2011.
Nersesian holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Lehigh University and an MBA from New York University, Stern School of Business.
"Ron is an outstanding global business leader," said Sullivan. "He transformed EMG when he headed that business, resulting in record profitable growth across current and emerging markets."
"Over the past year as COO, Ron made significant strides in increasing the profitability of our life science and chemical analysis businesses even as we navigated through a difficult economy," said Sullivan.
Sullivan added, "Ron's appointment as president and COO is an opportunity for Agilent to further leverage the skills of an executive with an exceptional record of business growth, cost improvements and superior return on invested capital."
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 345 8194
+1 408 345 8948
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]