Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/11). "Press Release: Agilent Appoints Ron Nersesian Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Guy Séné to Head Electronic Measurement Group". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that Ron Nersesian has been appointed executive vice president and chief operating officer, effective immediately. Nersesian has been president of Agilent's largest business, the Electronic Measurement Group (EMG), since 2009.
Nersesian, 52, will have day-to-day responsibility for Agilent's three businesses, Electronic Measurement, Chemical Analysis and Life Sciences, with the presidents of those businesses reporting to him. Nersesian will continue to report to William (Bill) Sullivan, president and chief executive officer.
Guy Séné, 56, who has been vice president of the Microwave and Communications Division (MCD) since 2009, will replace Nersesian as EMG president.
Nersesian first joined Hewlett-Packard, Agilent's predecessor company, in 1984. Since then he has served in various management positions, including vice president of the Wireless Business Unit, before being named EMG president.
Nersesian holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Lehigh University and an MBA from New York University's Stern School of Business.
"Ron has done a superb job of leading Agilent's electronic measurement business," said Sullivan. "He was responsible for a complete transformation of EMG, resulting in outstanding profitable growth in current as well as emerging markets."
Sullivan said, "Ron's appointment as COO is an opportunity for Agilent to leverage the skills of an executive with an exceptional record of business growth, cost improvements and superior return on invested capital even during difficult economic times."
"Ron has also built an excellent leadership team, from which we have named the next president of EMG," he added.
Séné has been vice president and general manager of MCD since 2009. He has been with the company since 1976, holding a variety of leadership sales and marketing positions throughout the world, including in Europe and Asia.
Séné holds a diploma in electronic engineering and an MBA from the Institut d'Administration des Entreprises de Paris and an Executive MBA from the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business.
"Guy's leadership of MCD and in EMG's international operations has been consistently marked by outstanding growth and attention to building customer solutions," said Sullivan. "I am confident that his capabilities are well matched to continuing the momentum in EMG."
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 18,700 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 345 8194
+1 408 345 8948
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]