Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/14/11). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Intelligent System Emulation Technology, Creating the Market’s First Universal LC/HPLC/UHPLC System". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies today announced the introduction of the revolutionary Intelligent System Emulation Technology (ISET). This harnesses the wide power range and the superior accuracy and performance of the Agilent 1290 Infinity LC to emulate other systems for seamless transfer of methods between LCs, regardless of brand. It makes the 1290 Infinity LC the world's first truly universal LC system as it can execute other HPLC and UHPLC methods and deliver the same chromatographic results without any change of the instrument or the original method.
The 1290 Infinity LC together with ISET allows users to:
* Emulate other (U)HPLC instruments by a simple mouse click
* Run existing (U)HPLC methods without modifying method or system
* Deliver same retention times and peak resolution for "infinitely" better method transfer
ISET accelerates and facilitates inter-laboratory LC method transfer. QA/QC labs can now make a safe investment into the future, since they can run their legacy methods unchanged and at the same time take full advantage of the UHPLC speed, resolution and sensitivity of the 1290 Infinity LC. Method development labs are able to speed up their method development with UHPLC performance and then fine-tune the new method by emulating the target system - and be confident that the method will run as intended.
"Instrument-to-instrument method transfer is often problematic, especially in highly regulated industries, because any modifications of the instrument and original method should be avoided. Agilent was the first company providing seamless method transfer, e.g., between 1100 Series, 1200 Series and the new 1220/1260 Infinity LC," said Christian Gotenfels, 1290 Infinity LC product manager for Agilent Technologies. "The 1290 Infinity LC with ISET, however, is poised to revolutionize LC method transfer, because it minimizes cost for development, validation and execution of (U)HPLC methods while eliminating redevelopment and revalidation costs."
"This is the beginning of a new era," said Stefan Schuette, Senior Marketing Director of Agilent's Liquid Phase Separations Business. "Development laboratories, QA/QC departments, Contract Research and Manufacturing Organizations will be free to develop, validate and execute all methods on one single instrument, as the 1290 Infinity LC with ISET will be able to emulate those HPLC and UHPLC instruments to which a method should be transferred or on which it has been developed."
The 1290 Infinity LC with ISET may be ordered in Q3 2011. Existing 1290 Infinity LC systems are fully compatible and upgradeable to ISET. Visit www.agilent.com/chem/1200 for more information.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2010. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release, please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #172)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]