Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/23/15). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches New Products for Analyzing Biotherapeutics". Santa Clara, CA.
|Region||Genève (Geneva) GE|
|Product||AdvanceBio oligonucleotide column|
|Product 2||HPLC 2015 Geneva (HPLC2015)|
|Person||Stimson, Helen (Agilent Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis 200601)|
|Person 2||Wadsworth-Hansen, Victoria (Agilent 201506 Director Global Business Public Relations)|
Expanded AdvanceBio Portfolio Enables Scientists to Speed Research and Lower Costs
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced two additions to its AdvanceBio product family, designed to provide rapid, reproducible results for scientists in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Agilent introduced the products — the AdvanceBio glycan-mapping workflow and the AdvanceBio oligonucleotide column — at HPLC 2015, an international symposium being held in Geneva, Switzerland, this week.
"Both of these new products will help researchers achieve faster, more reliable separations, lowering their cost per analysis," said Helen Stimson, Agilent vice president and general manager of the Chemistries and Supplies Division. "Like all AdvanceBio solutions, they are designed to deliver results that are easy to reproduce, increasing confidence in their accuracy and completeness — vital aspects of biopharmaceutical development."
The company's new AdvanceBio glycan-mapping workflow is a complete consumables workflow for deglycosylation, 2-AB labeling and HILIC glycan analysis using mass spectrometry and fluorescence detection. This unique workflow features AdvanceBio glycan-mapping columns, glycan standards and N-glycan sample-preparation kits, along with all the consumable components researchers require.
The product's comprehensive guides and standard methods provide researchers with everything they need to quickly identify and quantify glycans in a way that is easily reproducible.
The new AdvanceBio oligonucleotide column is the first high-pH, stable, superficially porous particle-based liquid chromatography column for oligonucleotide analysis. It builds on Agilent's innovations in superficially porous silica-based columns for biomolecule separations, which began with the Poroshell 300 in 2001 and includes AdvanceBio peptide-mapping, glycan-mapping and RP-mAb columns.
The right particle design gives researchers the flexibility to use high-performance or ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography systems. The increased flexibility also allows them to make more efficient use of existing laboratory resources, thus reducing costs.
AdvanceBio oligonucleotide columns and oligonucleotide standards improve the reliability of results and reduce costs for therapeutic oligonucleotide analysis.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenues of $4.0 billion in fiscal 2014 and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. Agilent marks its 50th anniversary in analytical instrumentation this year. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]