Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/14/2011). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Chromatography and Spectroscopy Catalog by 50 Percent". Atlanta, GA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Varian Inc. (Nasdaq: VARI)|
|Index term 2||Varian–Agilent: investment, 200907–201005 acquisition $1.5b in cash $52/share|
|Person||Stimson, Helen (Agilent Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis 200601)|
|Person 2||Matlow, Stuart (Stu) (Thermo Fisher 201206 Public Relations Manager Chromatography + Mass Spectrometry before Agilent)|
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the 2011-2012 Essential Chromatography and Spectroscopy Catalog. At 1,344 pages, the catalog is 50 percent larger than the previous edition. It is the first to include columns and other consumables from Agilent's acquisition of Varian, Inc.
"This is our most comprehensive catalog ever, and anyone who does chromatography or spectroscopy will find it an indispensible source of products, compatibility charts, application notes, maintenance schedules and more," said Helen Stimson, Agilent vice president, Chemistries and Supplies Division.
In addition to Agilent J&W GC columns, ZORBAX LC columns and Poroshell LC columns, this edition contains details about Bond Elut solid phase extraction, Captiva Filtration, application-specific GC and LC columns, GPC/SEC gels and standards, flash chromatography products, and atomic and molecular spectroscopy supplies.
The 2011-2012 Agilent Essential Chromatography and Spectroscopy Catalog can be ordered free of charge at www.agilent.com/chem/reserve or by texting "CATALOG" to 99158.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2010. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release, please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #171)
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]