Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/07). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics Service to GC and GC/MS. Intelligent Services Included with Standard Service and Support Agreements at No Charge". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||gas chromatography (GC)|
|Product 2||5973 Series GC/MSD (Agilent)|
|Person||Heiger, David Heiger (Agilent 200711 Worldwide Services marketing manager)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that its Intelligent Services remote instrument monitoring and diagnostics capability is now available for the Agilent 6890/7890 Series gas chromatograph (GC) systems and 5973/5975 Series gas chromatograph-mass spectrometer (GC/MS) systems. The Intelligent Services features are included with Agilent Service agreements.
"Customers at multinational pharmaceutical companies and government agencies around the world are relying on Intelligent Services to help them maximize instrument availability and achieve laboratory productivity goals," said David Heiger, Agilent Worldwide Services marketing manager. "The response to Intelligent Services on Agilent LC and LC/MS systems has been outstanding and we're pleased to extend its benefits to our customers with Agilent GC and GC/MS systems."
Intelligent Services uses proven, secure IT technology to link instruments to Agilent customer support centers, where experts provide proactive technical support designed to address problems before they affect lab productivity.
A "Push for Help" feature enables single-button requests for assistance, and Agilent service engineers can remotely determine the status of the system before responding.
With lab permission, Intelligent Services "Real-time Collaboration" allows Agilent engineers to open an ultra-secure remote desktop sharing session to provide advanced diagnostics to facilitate immediate, remote problem resolution.
Intelligent Services "Asset Report and Notification" provides on-demand access to information and tools that lab managers can use to optimize instrument utilization and lab productivity. The Intelligent Services Asset Report provides a detailed inventory list and snapshot of real-time instrument usage and utilization, enabling managers to plan efficient laboratory operations. The Notification feature helps laboratories reduce system downtime by proactively alerting users via SMS-text or e-mail notification when maintenance thresholds are reached or when the instrument requires user interaction.
For more information about Agilent Intelligent Services and the company's entire line of analytical instruments, please visit www.chem.agilent.com
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2007. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]