Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (8/19/13). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Recognized by Frost & Sullivan as 2013 Laboratory Analytical Instrumentation Company of the Year in China".
|Organisation||Agilent Technologies China Holding Co., Ltd.|
|Organisation 2||Frost & Sullivan|
|Product||gas chromatography (GC)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometer|
|Person||McMullen, Mike (Agilent 201409– COO + designated CEO for 3/15 before SVP + President Chemical Analysis Group)|
|Person 2||Roelofs, Nick (Agilent 200607–201309 President Life Sciences Group LEFT 9/13 before Bio-Rad)|
Agilent Ranked Highest in Industry for Leadership, Growth, Innovation and Customer Service
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced it has been named Frost & Sullivan's 2013 Laboratory Analytical Instrumentation Company of the Year in China. Based on the findings of its Best Practices Research, Frost & Sullivan has distinguished Agilent among all of its peers for demonstrating consistent excellence in growth strategy and implementation, technological innovation, customer value and market penetration in the Chinese laboratory analytical instrumentation industry.
"China's analytical instrumentation industry is becoming more and more competitive, with increased demand from the food, environmental, pharmaceutical, academic and government research markets," said Leo Jia, industry analyst for Frost & Sullivan. "Our research shows that Agilent continues to perform well and has maintained its position as the industry leader in China for several years, and we expect it to dominate the market throughout the forecast period with its strong position in the GC, HPLC, and MS market segments."
As the company's global hub for laboratory instrument research and development, Agilent China is also home to 21 local offices, four manufacturing facilities and four customer-training centers. Operations are managed by a team of 1,800 employees who provide customized products and services to government, university and industry laboratories.
"Having served laboratory researchers and scientists in China for more than 30 years, we are very pleased to earn this award as it reflects upon the strength of our team in China and our commitment to customers," said Mike McMullen, president of Agilent's Chemical Analysis Group.
"China has always been a critical market for our life sciences group and we will continue to invest in infrastructure and people to further optimize our product portfolio to provide customers with the best analytical solutions," said Nick Roelofs, president of Agilent's Life Sciences Group.
The prestigious Frost & Sullivan Company of the Year Award recognizes companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com), the "Growth Partnership Company," enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages its 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
About Agilent in China
Agilent entered China 30 years ago, where it has 21 offices, six subsidiaries in 14 cities, and three customer service centers. Agilent has a complete line of laboratory analytical instruments that includes gas chromatographs, high-performance liquid chromatographs, mass spectrophotometers, nuclear magnetic resonance spectrophotometers, atomic absorption spectrometers, atomic emission spectrometers, and so on. Business operations include product manufacturing, hardware and software R&D, marketing, sales and customer service, and support services.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/20/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Hires Samraat »Sam« Raha to Head Strategy and Corporate Development". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Board of Directors Elects Koh Boon Hwee as New Chairman". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Cash Dividend of 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches New Research-grade Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System ". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/7/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies. GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay Can Help Move Inquiries from Cause to Care Faster". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Receives Dow's Western Canada Science and Technical Excellence Conference Awards (WesTEC) for Technical Excellence and Innovation". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]