Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/17/07). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Groton Biosystems Sign Co-marketing Agreement for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Solutions". Santa Clara, CA & Boxborough, MA.
|Organisation||Groton Biosystems LLC|
|Group||Groton Technology (Group)|
|Product 2||HPLC-Chip (Agilent)|
|Person||Roelofs, Nick (Agilent 200607–201309 President Life Sciences Group LEFT 9/13 before Bio-Rad)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) and Groton Biosystems LLC today announced an agreement to co-market solutions for the Process Analytical Technology (PAT) Initiative for the pharmaceutical industry in the United States and Canada.
PAT is a system for designing, analyzing and controlling manufacturing by measuring critical quality and performance attributes of raw and in-process materials and processes, all with the goal of ensuring final product quality.
The alliance is designed to benefit biopharmaceutical customers who perform in-process and final product testing in a wide range of production segments and who are looking for state-of-the-art online sampling with HPLC analysis for rapid quality-related decision-making.
The agreement, expected to expand to Europe and Asia in the near future, brings together Agilent's world-class HPLC systems with Groton Biosystems' strong online sampling products and services. Groton Biosystems, based in Boxborough, Mass., specializes in providing biotechnology production companies with online and laboratory process monitoring solutions.
"Our joint customers in the pharmaceutical industry require a high degree of integration and automation," said Nick Roelofs, vice president and general manager, Life Sciences Solutions Unit, at Agilent Technologies. "This agreement will enable us to deliver better, faster solutions to our mutual customers in the biopharmaceutical industry and increase the quality of final products in manufacturing."
"The PAT initiative is becoming a major driving force in the pharma industry," added Groton Biosystems CEO Bill Dinardo. "The elimination of human intervention in online sample acquisition and analysis steps will save labor, reduce the risk of contamination and minimize the potential for error. This collaboration was driven by a strong demand from industry leaders and from current Agilent HPLC users."
Under the terms of the agreement, Agilent and Groton Biosystems will jointly market 1200 Series HPLC solutions with Groton Biosystems' Automated Reactor Sampling ARS Series On-line Process Autosampling products within the U.S. and Canada, including pre- and post-sales activities, such as product presentations, trade show participation and customer events.
These activities will be tailored to the specific needs of biopharmaceutical production sites requiring online sampling and subsequent HPLC separation method development using the Groton ARS in combination with Agilent 1200 Series HPLC systems.
For further information about Agilent solutions for the life sciences and chemical analysis fields, visit www.chem.agilent.com.
About Groton Biosystems
Groton Biosystems is a pioneer in providing the pharmaceutical industry with leading-edge online and laboratory process sterile monitoring solutions. Focused on the biopharmaceutical industry, Groton offers the most cost-effective solutions for monitoring the entire research and manufacturing process. Information about Groton Biosystems is available on the Web at www.grotonbiosystems.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]