Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (9/13/10). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ New Member of GC Columns Ultra Inert Family Vital for Pesticide Analysis and Drugs of Abuse Testing". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||drugs of abuse test|
|Person||Endicott, Eric (Illumina 201310– Director Global Public Relations before Agilent 201204 Global PR Manager)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the availability of the Agilent J&W DB-35ms Ultra Inert GC Column, the first mid-polarity column that specifically addresses the unique needs of drugs of abuse testing and pesticide analysis. The Agilent J&W DB-35ms Ultra Inert GC Column joins the existing apolar columns in the family, DB/HP-1ms and DB/HP-5ms.
With this new column, ultra inert performance is available for applications where mid-polar selectivity is needed for enhanced separations. Chemists can quantify components at a lower level, have broader linearity and optimize their separation by choosing the right selectivity to increase productivity.
"Inertness is becoming more and more important in the marketplace," said Anne Jones, vice president of Agilent's Chemistries Division. "The introduction of a mid-polar ultra inert column to our portfolio demonstrates Agilent's commitment to continuing to provide innovative columns for the chromatography industry."
The overall Agilent J&W Ultra Inert product family offers the most consistent column inertness with exceptionally low column bleed resulting in lower detection limits and more accurate data. Each column is tested with the most demanding test probe mixture in the industry and a performance summary sheet is shipped in each box. Chemists can have the utmost confidence that the column will meet demanding research requirements.
Agilent is the world's leader in chromatography instrumentation, offering the widest selection of industry leading GC columns, sample preparation products and supplies. All are engineered or selected by experienced design teams, manufactured to demanding specifications and tested under a variety of strict conditions. Agilent's entire GC portfolio ensures a lifetime of peak performance for the instrument and maximum productivity in the lab.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release, please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #156)
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]