Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/11/10). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands LC/MS Portfolio with Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry".
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the Agilent 500 Ion Trap LC/MS, an affordable and accurate MS/MS solution for chemical analysis, food- and product-safety testing, and other industrial applications.
The 500 Ion Trap LC/MS is a robust and reliable analytical instrument that offers routine, affordable MS, MS/MS, and MSn capabilities. The system can be ordered and operated with the complete line of Agilent LC products. With the choice of many ionization modes and scanning techniques the new 500 Ion Trap is a flexible system that can screen, identify and confirm compounds in a single experiment.
The new 500 Ion Trap has many advanced features that make it an excellent choice for routine analytical applications:
* easy-to-use ESI and APCI interface;
* rugged design means less downtime for cleaning the source;
* accurate and reproducible results in difficult matrices;
* "Gold-Guard" (patent pending) ion optics that jointly enhance sensitivity, ruggedness and throughput ; and
* highest sensitivity.
"The ability to obtain on-the-fly MS experimental data means faster characterization with greater reliability," said James Neal-Kababick, director of Flora Research Laboratories. "The Agilent 500 Ion Trap offers power and versatility not found in other traps, all for a reasonable price.
"The 500 Ion Trap LC/MS system fits perfectly into the Agilent LC/MS product portfolio," said Ken Miller, Agilent marketing director, LC/MS Division. "It offers the flexibility of routine, affordable compound identification and quantification that is ideal for many labs."
The Agilent 500 Ion Trap LC/MS joins a strong portfolio of LC/MS instruments. Earlier this year, Agilent introduced the 6490 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System with iFunnel technology. iFunnel technology revolutionizes the process of atmospheric pressure ion sampling, driving huge sensitivity gains for most applications.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]