Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/6/11). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Triple Quadrupole LC/MS That’s Upgradable to Accommodate Future Needs". Denver, CO.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product||6410 triple quadrupole LC/MS system (Agilent)|
|Product 2||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
|Person||Matlow, Stuart (Stu) (Thermo Fisher 201206 Public Relations Manager Chromatography + Mass Spectrometry before Agilent)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the Agilent 6420 triple quadrupole liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) system, a new workhorse triple quad designed to be readily upgradable to the higher-performance 6430 and 6460 instruments as customer needs change.
"Users want their instrument investments to be future-proof, which is why we've designed the 6420 Triple Quad LC/MS system with two levels of performance upgrades," said Tim Schlabach, Agilent's senior LC/MS product manager. "We have also made it more productive, with faster electronics and new software features. Our popular dynamic MRM solution for grouping ion transitions by retention time has been enhanced with the addition of triggered MRM for simultaneous compound confirmation."
The Agilent 6420 is well suited for both routine and complex analyses such as toxicology, environmental, food safety, pharmaceutical, and drugs of abuse testing. It is designed for round-the-clock operation to support labs running a large number of samples.
The 6420 replaces Agilent's popular Model 6410 triple quad. The 6420 maintains method and data compatibility with existing 6410 methods. The 6420 can be easily incorporated into high-productivity laboratories with multiple 6410 systems.
The 6420 supports Agilent's leading UHPLC solutions with all the benefits of a complete LC/MS system from a single vendor. Quieter mechanical pumps, now manufactured by Agilent, are original equipment. For users, this means a single point of contact for the instrument and all ancillary components.
The Agilent 6420 will be available in July.
More details are available at www.agilent.com/chem/qqq (if link doesn't work, paste URL into browser).
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2010. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release, please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #180)
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]