Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/7/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) introduces the latest addition to its portfolio of solutions for biopharmaceutical labs: the Agilent 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF MS System.
Optimized to address analytical workflows commonly used in biopharma, the new LC/Q-TOF MS system combines high-performance liquid chromatography with robust quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry and data-analysis tools. A research-grade system, the 6545XT is designed to deliver superior results to scientists seeking to characterize biomolecules that could be the basis for new therapeutics.
"Agilent is committed to providing complete workflow solutions to the biopharma industry that address critical areas for biotherapeutic development," said Monty Benefiel, Agilent vice president and general manager of the company's Mass Spectrometry Division. "Agilent solutions built around the 6545XT enable scientists to characterize biomolecule structure and function more efficiently than ever, resulting in reduced time to market and improved drug efficacy."
The 6545XT has also been optimized for use in profiling intact proteins, mapping peptides and identifying post-translational modifications.
Additionally, Agilent's solutions for these types of workflows are further enhanced by the Agilent AdvanceBio LC column portfolio including the introduction today of a new column: the AdvanceBio Peptide Plus column. This column is designed for LC/MS peptide separations utilizing our unique superficially porous particle technology.
These new products complement and optimize Agilent's existing biopharma portfolio, which includes products for sample preparation, separation, detection and analysis.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenues of $4.20 billion in fiscal 2016 and employs about 12,500 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
Record changed: 2017-03-08
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/20/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Hires Samraat »Sam« Raha to Head Strategy and Corporate Development". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Board of Directors Elects Koh Boon Hwee as New Chairman". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Cash Dividend of 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches New Research-grade Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System ". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies. GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay Can Help Move Inquiries from Cause to Care Faster". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Receives Dow's Western Canada Science and Technical Excellence Conference Awards (WesTEC) for Technical Excellence and Innovation". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Dako’s CE Marked PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx Companion Diagnostics". Carpinteria, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]