Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (9/1/10). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Sample Prep Workbench". JAIMA Expo, Japan.
|Product||gas chromatography (GC)|
|Person||Kane, Shanya (Agilent 200803 VP + General Manager Gas Chromatography)|
|Person 2||Matlow, Stuart (Stu) (Thermo Fisher 201206 Public Relations Manager Chromatography + Mass Spectrometry before Agilent)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the 7696 Sample Prep Workbench, a new instrument for automated preparation of analytical samples.
The 7696 Sample Prep Workbench offers customers increased productivity through automation as well as easy-to-use of software and hardware. In addition, the 7696 reduces the cost per sample because it consumes smaller amounts of chemicals and solvents, produces less waste, and does not require glassware other than sample vials. Finally, the 7696 reduces laboratory workers' exposure to chemicals, providing potential safety benefits in the workplace.
"The 7696 Sample Prep Workbench is the next step in Agilent's goal of providing a comprehensive workflow solution for chromatography," said Shanya Kane, vice president and general manager, Gas Chromatography Systems and Workflow. "Sample preparation is fundamental to any analytical laboratory, and over half of the work is still done manually. Agilent is especially well-suited to address the needs of analytical labs because of our expertise in every aspect of the workflow."
The 7696 supports sample preparation for liquid chromatography and gas chromatography techniques used in a wide range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, petrochemical, food safety and consumer products, forensics and environmental analysis.
The Agilent 7696 Sample Prep Workbench will be available to order Nov. 1.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release, please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #153)
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]