Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/14/11). "Press Release: New Agilent Technologies Flash Purification System Speeds Separations with Faster Setup, Easy Operation". Atlanta, GA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Product||971-FP Flash Purification System|
|Person||Schulenberg-Schell, Helmut (Agilent 201404 Director Business Development Liquid Phase Separations)|
|Person 2||Matlow, Stuart (Stu) (Thermo Fisher 201206 Public Relations Manager Chromatography + Mass Spectrometry before Agilent)|
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the Agilent 971-FP Flash Purification System, a personal flash chromatography instrument for pharmaceutical chemists, offering very fast, easy and secure purification of new synthetic compounds.
The instrument features a new software interface designed for easy operation and tracking of samples. The "Guide Me" wizard simplifies setup and eliminates a great deal of tedious method development. The "Six-Clicks" touch-screen dialog makes separations even more convenient, simplifying a previously cumbersome procedure. The new system enables chemists to use thin layer chromatography results to optimize flash methods. It even allows them to make changes mid-run, further minimizing method development time.
The Agilent 971-FP system is designed to achieve maximum recovery and purity of milligrams through tens of grams of target compound in minutes. Several instrument features are designed to secure recovery of precious samples.
The instrument's pulsed Xenon lamp reduces warm-up time by approximately 10 minutes compared to standard UV detectors, increasing productivity. The unique bubble detector reduces solvent priming time to further speed analysis.
"We're pleased to be able to offer pharmaceutical chemists the same level of quality and support in flash chromatography that Agilent is known for in analytical liquid and gas chromatography," said Helmut Schulenberg-Schell, Agilent marketing manager, Liquid Phase Separations Division. "This is an excellent addition to our portfolio of drug-discovery tools."
For more information about the Agilent 971-FP Flash Purification System, visit www.agilent.com/chem/flash.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2010. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release, please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #173)
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]