Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (5/3/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces New Atomic Spectroscopy Platform for Multiple Analytical Applications". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||5110 ICP-OES system (Agilent)|
|Product 2||5100 ICP-OES system (Agilent)|
|Person||Binns, Philip (Agilent 201303 VP Spectroscopy Products)|
|Person 2||Wadsworth-Hansen, Victoria (Agilent 201506 Director Global Business Public Relations)|
Instrument Delivers Greater Speed and Precision Than Any Other ICP-OES System
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced a new addition to its lineup of inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometers. The Agilent 5110 ICP-OES will enable scientists to perform faster, more precise ICP-OES analysis than ever before in food, environmental and pharmaceutical testing as well as for mining and industrial applications.
The new system builds on the company's breakthrough 5100 ICP-OES, which captures axial and radial views of plasma in a single measurement, enabling laboratories to use half as much argon in the process, saving both time and money. The new system is also a dual-view system.
Unlike ICP-OES systems from other vendors, the 5110 enables laboratories to increase throughput without compromising on precision.
"The Agilent 5100 revolutionized the ICP-OES market, delivering significant value in terms of cost of ownership, performance, and ease of use," said Philip Binns, Agilent's vice president of spectroscopy products. "The new Agilent 5110 extends that revolution with more cutting-edge innovations."
The 5110 includes three advances:
> A fully integrated Advanced Valve System with unique hardware and software technologies that enable ultra-high throughput with excellent precision and ease of use.
> IntelliQuant measurement for rapid sample screening and simple method development.
> New diagnostic capabilities that maximize instrument uptime and simplify troubleshooting.
"With the introduction of the 5110 ICP-OES we continue to lead the way in elemental analysis innovation," said Binns. "Our atomic spectroscopy portfolio offers the most diverse application coverage for AA, ICP-OES, and ICP-MS, while our unique MP-AES and ICP-QQQ technologies help customers redefine the way they work."
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenue of $4.04 billion in fiscal 2015 and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-07-04
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]