Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Transformational Technology for Gas Chromatography. New Intuitive GC Solution Improves User Experience". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced a new addition to its industry-leading line of gas chromatographs. The Agilent Intuvo 9000 GC solution offers users new innovative technology that will help laboratories meet operational, scientific and financial goals.
Designed together with customers, for customers, the Intuvo 9000 makes complex technology easy to use. Click-and-run connections eliminate ferrules, guard-chip technology extends column life, and the trim-free column eliminates retention time shifts due to column trimming maintenance.
With Intuvo Flow Technology chips and Smart ID Keys, the Intuvo 9000 system self-identifies installed components and self-configures methods. Operations like mid-column backflush are made routine by eliminating complex setup and extra calculators.
The touchscreen user interface provides quick access to system status and real-time data, and it guides the user through routine maintenance operations. Connection via smartphone or tablet notifies laboratory managers remotely of system status.
The new system, especially when coupled with mass spectrometry, is ideal for high-throughput contract laboratories, and for labs dealing with challenging sample matrices in fields such as food, environmental, chemical, pharma and forensics testing.
"We began this innovation journey by listening carefully to our customers around the world," said Shanya Kane, Agilent vice president and general manager of the company's Gas Chromatography Division. "The Agilent Intuvo 9000 GC system is so intelligent it will make lab technicians feel like GC experts. Lab managers will appreciate the boost in productivity, and business owners will enjoy improved financial outcomes."
"Agilent has been the market leader in GC for the past 50 years" said Mike McMullen, Agilent president and CEO. "With this heritage, coupled with an extensive network of industry partnerships and market experts, Agilent was uniquely positioned to take another leap forward by putting this transformational technology in the hands of our customers."
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenue of $4.04 billion in fiscal 2015 and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-08-30
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]