Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (7/31/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces High-capacity Vacuum Pump for Industrial Applications". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the launch of the MS-101, a new addition to the company's comprehensive line of single-stage rotary vane pumps (the MS series) and roots pumping systems (the RPS series).
The new product enhances Agilent's offerings for industrial processes such as vacuum metallurgy and thin-film coatings. The MS-101 provides controlled environments in small to mid-sized vacuum chambers with the best pump performance and throughput, as well as high reliability, durability and easy maintenance.
"The addition of the MS-101 to the MS series fills a gap in our line of small-to-medium rotary vane pumps for industrial processes where chamber volumes and gas-flow requirements are lower but vacuum quality cannot be compromised," said Giampaolo Levi, vice president and general manager of Agilent's Vacuum Products Division. "The MS-101 enhances the MS series to provide a broad range of pumping speeds and capacities to match common as well as emerging processes."
The MS series is known for a variety of high-capacity, single-stage, oil-lubricated rotary vane pumps. The rugged design and compact size of the MS-101 make it ideal for demanding industrial applications such as helium leak detection and electron beam welding. The MS-101 delivers unsurpassed performance among rotary vane pumps in the 100 m3 per hour range.
The MS series complements Agilent's diffusion and turbo-molecular pump lines, which all together provide complete, performance-enhanced vacuum systems for industrial processes.
For more information on Agilent's Vacuum Products Division, visit ¨
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release,
please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #215)
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]