Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/18/10). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches Bio-Inert LC to Characterize Large Biomolecules, New Biological Entities". Boston, MA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Product||1260 Infinity bio-inert quarternary LC system|
|Product 2||BioHPLC column|
|Person||Schütte, Stefan (Agilent 200903 Senior Marketing Director Liquid Chromatography Business)|
|Person 2||Matlow, Stuart (Stu) (Thermo Fisher 201206 Public Relations Manager Chromatography + Mass Spectrometry before Agilent)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the 1260 Infinity bio-inert quaternary liquid chromatography (LC) system designed to characterize and confirm large biomolecules, especially new biological entities (NBEs) and therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
"This new system is a complete solution for addressing the growing demand to analyze NBEs and biosimilars, as drug developers seek to determine safety and efficacy of these complex molecules," said Stefan Schuette, Agilent LC marketing director. "There are huge benefits to increasing robustness and performance significantly for large biomolecule analysis, increasing productivity, uptime and reproducibility. We think users will agree that this new system succeeds."
The system is based on the new Agilent 1260 Infinity LC system with quaternary pump module. It features a completely inert, metal-free sample-flow path, and a stainless steel-free solvent delivery path to protect sample integrity and to minimize unspecific surface interaction and corrosion of the instrument. The system tolerates a very wide pH range from 1 to as high as 14. Agilent also offers a family of BioHPLC ion exchange and size exclusion columns designed for these specific types of analyses, contributing to the robust, reproducible high-resolution performance.
The standard detector and the 600-bar power range combine to provide the lowest detection limits and highest resolution per time for any bio-inert LC-based bioseparation system, from low-pressure methods up through small-particle, high-pressure column technology.
The new Agilent bio-inert LC system can accommodate both bioanalysis and bio-purification tasks, offering analytical flow rates and fraction collection as high as 10 ml/min.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $4.5 billion in fiscal 2009. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For more information, please visit the Press Kit - 1200 Infinity Series Introduction.
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]