Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/1/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces the First Commercial Hybrid Supercritical Fluid/UHPLC System". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||1260 Infinity Hybrid SFC/UHPLC system (Agilent)|
|Product 2||supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC)|
|Person||Schütte, Stefan (Agilent 200903 Senior Marketing Director Liquid Chromatography Business)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the introduction of the 1260 Infinity Hybrid SFC/UHPLC system. It is the first commercial instrument that performs both supercritical fluid chromatography and ultra high-performance liquid chromatography.
This enables intelligent screening for the most suitable method of separation and delivers comprehensive information for complex samples and impurity analysis.
"Now, chromatographers can switch between UHPLC and SFC on the same system without making a single hardware or method change," said Stefan Schuette, Agilent senior marketing director, Liquid Chromatography Business. "Users can have great confidence in the results from using these two orthogonal techniques."
The 1260 Infinity Hybrid SFC/UHPLC system delivers LC-like sensitivity over the UHPLC power range. It is the only SFC system providing 600 bar capability. The hybrid system is economical because customers purchase only one instrument to perform both types of separations. It also conserves valuable bench space. In SFC mode, the instrument uses standard-grade gaseous CO2 for considerable cost savings over SFC-grade CO2. This is in addition to the reduced solvent consumption and waste generation of SFC compared to LC.
Customers also have the option of purchasing just the SFC module as an upgrade to existing 1100, 1200 and 1260 LC systems.
EDITORIAL CONTACT: PRCA12015
+1 408 553 7191
Assistant Account Executive
dna medical communications
Fox Court, 14 Grays Inn Road
London, WC1X 8WS
T:+44 (0)20 7067 0489
F:+44 (0)844 826 8317
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]