Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (4/18/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches Most Versatile LC System Available. New Infinity 1290 Quaternary LC System Provides Powerful Capabilities for Separations Science". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the Agilent 1290 Infinity Quaternary LC system, the first quaternary UHPLC system to deliver the accuracy and precision of binary systems.
The new Agilent 1290 Infinity Quaternary pump is the foundation of this new system. The pump offers a maximum pressure of 1200 bar. Features include active damping and exceptionally high-resolution pump drives, as well as Agilent's unique microfluidic technology in the new Inlet Weaver and newly designed Jet Weaver mixer. This high pump performance makes the 1290 Infinity Quaternary LC system ready for use with Agilent's exclusive Intelligent System Emulation Technology.
"This is the most versatile LC system in existence," said Fred Strohmeier, Agilent vice president and general manager of the Liquid Phase Analysis Division. "The unique low-pressure mixing UHPLC pump delivers the accuracy and precision of a high-pressure mixing binary pump. This solution combines unsurpassed accuracy and reliability with the full flexibility of a quaternary system, including gradients, precise buffer blending and method development capability."
The complete system features Agilent's proven 1290 Infinity diode-array detector, delivering the highest levels of ultraviolet sensitivity and baseline robustness, or the 1200 Infinity high-dynamic range diode-array detector for a 30-fold increase in linear ultraviolet range. Spectral acquisition is as fast as 160 Hz. Other modules include the next-generation 1290 Infinity Autosampler and the 1290 Infinity Thermostated Column Compartment. Together, these features set a new standard in quaternary UHPLC performance.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com/chem/1290Quat.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,700 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release,
please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #208)
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]