Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (7/11/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches CrossLab HPLC Supplies Portfolio and Services". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced CrossLab HPLC supplies and services. The new offerings help improve the performance and productivity of non-Agilent instruments while reducing administrative burdens with a single-source solution.
Agilent CrossLab HPLC supplies are manufactured to perform seamlessly with a wide range of non-Agilent analytical instruments, including HPLCs from Waters, Shimadzu and Dionex (now part of Thermo Scientific). The portfolio includes detector lamps, valve and pump supplies, capillaries and fittings, HPLC autosampler syringes, vials and closures, well plates and sealing mats, with more to come.
"With Agilent CrossLab, our customers can simplify product selections and purchase, streamline their workday, and improve their productivity," said Michael Feeney, vice president and general manager, Agilent Supplies Division. "The new HPLC offerings, combined with our existing CrossLab GC supplies, will enable our customers to find the right supplies across multiple instrument brands - all backed by our strong commitment to quality, technical support and product delivery."
"Agilent recognizes that laboratories are often equipped with instruments from a range of vendors, and we are committed to facilitating multivendor repair, maintenance and compliance across services and supplies," said Michael Pope, senior laboratory services consultant at Agilent.
Last year, Agilent announced the availability of CrossLab GC supplies that include ultra inert inlet liners for active compounds, plasma-treated non-stick liner O-rings and inlet septa, GC autosampler syringes, capillary column ferrules and column nuts, to name a few.
For more information about Agilent CrossLab services, visit www.chem.agilent.com/en-US/Products/services/Pages/crosslab.aspx.
For more information about Agilent CrossLab LC products, visit www.agilent.com/chem/CrossLabHPLC.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]