Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (4/18/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Releases Most Flexible LC Purification Portfolio". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the launch of the new 218 and SD1 purification systems, expanding the Agilent LC purification portfolio.
The portfolio includes the 971 Flash system, the 1260 Infinity analytical-scale and preparative-scale systems, and the SD2 purification system. Agilent's LC purification solutions are unique in the industry and designed for maximum recovery and purity. Medicinal chemists, organic chemists and process engineers will gain the highest productivity from workflow-focused software, such as OpenLAB CDS and LC Responder.
"We are excited by the new LC purification portfolio, which enables chemists and engineers to achieve higher-purity products," says Helmut Schulenberg-Schell, LC marketing manager at Agilent. "We have developed dedicated purification systems for different sample quantities and optimized them for the highest recovery, purity and productivity."
With the Agilent 218 and SD1 purification systems, users in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry can isolate micrograms to hundreds of grams of pure compounds due to the system's flexibility in flow rate and injection volume, as well as the unique dynamic range of its ultraviolet detection (up to 80AU).
The system provides flexibility needed for any sample amount or column size, security for maximum recovery, and sample purity - all at an affordable price. These are the first systems to integrate former Varian preparative LC products with OpenLAB CDS software.
Agilent is a leading supplier of analytical LC systems, offering a unique portfolio of purification solutions building on a wide range of instrumentation, columns, industry standards and OpenLAB CDS software for every application and budget. Benefits of Agilent's LC purification solutions include:
> Rapid and intuitive setup, building on a flexible modular structure
> Maximum purity and compound recovery with minimal risk
> Maximum instrument utilization for a wide range of sample quantities and concentrations
To learn more about Agilent's LC purification solutions, visit www.agilent.com/chem/purification.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,700 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]