Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches New Research-grade Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System ". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today expanded its portfolio of scientific instruments with a new LC/MS system that provides even greater sensitivity and accuracy for applications such as peptide quantitation, food safety, environmental testing, clinical research and forensic toxicology.
The new Agilent 6495B Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System combines high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry in an integrated system that delivers outstanding operational efficiencies.
Built on the success of the 6495A Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System, the 6495B provides improved mass range, scan speed and polarity switching – all of which enable scientists to better analyze molecules from a wide array of sample matrices.
The 6495B also incorporates a new gate valve that facilitates even quicker and easier removal of the inlet capillary without having to vent the instrument, enabling increased uptime and productivity. This new gate valve can withstand thousands of opening and closing cycles without losing its tight vacuum seal. With fewer moving components, it also minimizes wear and particulate generation, reducing the need for maintenance.
Coupled with Agilent MassHunter software, which simplifies sample management and analysis, the Agilent 6495B Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System accelerates analysis, delivering even more reliable results and quickly turning data into insights.
"Laboratories demand instruments that provide quick and reliable answers to their analytical problems," said Monty Benefiel, Agilent vice president and general manager of the company's Mass Spectrometry Division. "From low-level quantification of peptides in life science research, to the detection of mycotoxins and other contaminants in food, the Agilent 6495B is an excellent choice."
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenues of $4.20 billion in fiscal 2016 and employs about 12,500 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
Record changed: 2017-04-04
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  InSphero AG. (3/27/17). "Press Release: InSphero 3D Liver Microtissues Featured at Annual SOT Meeting as More Sensitive Model for DILI and Mechanistic Toxicity Testing". Schlieren....
-  Reisch, Marc S. [C&EN]. (3/27/17). "News: Exploding Pumps Trigger Sciex Mass Spectrometer Alert. Global Safety Notice Recommends Shutdown of Workhorse Analytical Chemistry Tools"....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/21/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Enhances Exome Sequencing for Clinical Research". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/20/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Hires Samraat »Sam« Raha to Head Strategy and Corporate Development". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Board of Directors Elects Koh Boon Hwee as New Chairman". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Cash Dividend of 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/7/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies. GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay Can Help Move Inquiries from Cause to Care Faster". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community". Santa Clara, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]