Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/14/11). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches Supplies Program for Major Gas Chromatography Instrument Brands". Atlanta, GA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||gas chromatography (GC)|
|Product 2||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Person||Liang, Cikui (Agilent 201103 Business Manager Chemistry and Supplies Division)|
|Person 2||Matlow, Stuart (Stu) (Thermo Fisher 201206 Public Relations Manager Chromatography + Mass Spectrometry before Agilent)|
Agilent Technologies, Inc., (NYSE: A) today introduced the Agilent CrossLab supplies portfolio, providing high-quality supplies for major brands of gas chromatography systems. Benefits include boosting lab productivity and performance while consolidating purchasing to reduce administrative burdens.
"With Agilent CrossLab, our customers can now access supplies backed by Agilent innovation and 40 years of chromatography know-how, for multiple instrument brands," said Cikui Liang, business manager, Agilent Chemistries and Supplies Division. "Customers can streamline how they select and purchase GC supplies while enjoying Agilent's commitment to product quality, technical support and product availability."
The growing Agilent CrossLab portfolio is manufactured to perform seamlessly with GCs from Bruker, Varian,* PerkinElmer, Shimadzu and Thermo Scientific.
Products include Agilent's innovative Ultra Inert inlet liners for active compounds, plasma-treated non-stick liner O-rings and inlet septa, autosampler syringes, autosampler vials, capillary column ferrules and column nuts, to name a few.
The CrossLab portfolio complements lab resource management and multivendor services from Agilent by increasing lab productivity and providing a single source for solutions.
For more information about Agilent CrossLab supplies for multiple instrument brands, visit www.agilent.com/chem/crosslab.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2010. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
*Former Varian GC products, now Bruker products.
# # #
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]