Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (4/18/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches New Software for Gel Permeation Chromatography/Size Exclusion Chromatography". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the launch of the new Agilent GPC/SEC software for gel permeation/size exclusion chromatography with improved measurement and reporting capabilities for the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. The software can be used across different platforms, providing a common element in both Agilent 1200 Infinity GPC/SEC systems and former Varian GPC/SEC systems.
The Agilent GPC/SEC software comes with a look and feel similar to the Agilent OpenLAB CDS LC software, making it easy for users to switch between GPC/SEC and HPLC. The software builds on shared Agilent OpenLab software components, such as the Agilent Instrument Control Framework. The GPC/SEC software includes a component that facilitates data collection and full control of all instrumentation supporting RC.NET driver technology. This includes:
All Agilent 1200 Infinity LC modules
All Agilent 1200 series modules
All Agilent 1100 series modules
The Agilent PL-GPC 50 system
Certain non-Agilent models
"Our powerful GPC/SEC systems provide a cost-effective and scientifically sound methodology for routine polymer characterization," said Helmut Schulenberg-Schell, LC marketing manager at Agilent. "The new software extends our comprehensive GPC/SEC portfolio and not only provides users with better-quality results but enables quick and easy data retrieval and export in a variety of formats."
The GPC/SEC software ensures reproducible results for conventional analysis with concentration detectors only and advanced multidetector applications. The new customizable user interface offers easy access to improved information content from light-scattering and viscometry measurements. Data collection from multiple channels is collated, and results, such as molecular weight and branching, are calculated in a single location.
To learn more about Agilent's GPC/SEC systems, columns, standards and software, visit www.agilent.com/chem/gpc.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,700 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release,
please visit the ImageLibrary (Image #207)
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]