Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (9/13/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies, MRM Proteomics Sign Comarketing Agreement to Further Quantitative Proteomics Technologies". Santa Clara, CA & Vancouver, BC.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that it has entered into a comarketing agreement with MRM Proteomics Inc., a leading provider of advanced protein quantitation, biomarker and proteomic services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostics industries. The agreement will allow both organizations to offer a more complete solution, including kits, hardware and software for proteomics.
Proteomics is the study of the structure and function of proteins and how they interact within a complex biological system. Agilent's integrated proteomics workflow provides the highest analytical performance with unprecedented plug-and-play flexibility. Interchangeable workflows simplify setups and let researchers quickly switch between different methodologies. Offering the industry's highest sensitivity and highest throughput quantitation, the Agilent 6490 Triple Quadrupole MS/MS provides targeted MRM peptide quantitation at attomole detection levels.
"MRM Proteomics, is recognized as a pioneer and leading company in the development of mass spec based methods for protein quantification using multiple reaction monitoring," said Steve Fischer, Agilent marketing manager, Metabolomics and Proteomics. "The agreement is a further reflection of Agilent's continued commitment and investment in quantitative proteomics."
MRM Proteomics specializes in the highly multiplexed absolute quantitation of proteins in complex biological samples such as blood, cerebrospinal fluid and urine through MRM-MS using isotopically labeled internal standards. MRM Proteomics' workflows utilize minimal sample volumes (20 ul) and are capable of unparalleled specificity and sensitivity, without the need for depletion of high-abundance proteins.
"MRM Proteomics is pleased to enter into this comarketing arrangement with Agilent Technologies; our companies' offerings are clearly complementary in the field of targeted quantitative proteomics," said Andrew Munk, chief executive officer of MRM Proteomics. "Mass spectrometry is a rapidly growing platform driving basic proteomics research, biomarker discovery and drug development. Agilent's status as an innovator in mass spec instrumentation combined with its extensive global network, make Agilent a great partner for MRM Proteomics."
About MRM Proteomics
MRM Proteomics is a leader in providing advanced protein quantitation and proteomic services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostics industries in key areas such as biomarker discovery/validation, clinical studies, diagnostics and toxicology. Information about MRM Proteomics is available at www.mrmproteomics.com.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+ 1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]