Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (9/12/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Names Lars Holmkvist Diagnostics and Genomics Group President". Santa Clara, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) today announced the appointment of Lars Holmkvist as president of its Diagnostics and Genomics Group (DGG) and a senior vice president of Agilent, effective immediately.
Holmkvist is currently president and CEO of Dako, a company within DGG. Dako develops and produces cancer diagnostic tools, providing antibodies, reagents, scientific instruments and software to customers in pathology laboratories.
Also encompassed in DGG is Agilent's Genomics Solutions Division.
Holmkvist will continue to report to Bill Sullivan, Agilent president and CEO, who said, "As we move forward, the work being done in our Diagnostics and Genomics Group underscores Agilent's commitment to growth in diagnostics and a leadership position in life sciences. Lars' experience and depth of knowledge in the life sciences arena make him the ideal person to direct our efforts in diagnostics and take advantage of the many opportunities in Agilent's expanding markets."
Holmkvist joined Agilent on June 21, when Dako, a Danish diagnostics company, was acquired by Agilent. He has been president and CEO of Dako since 2009. Before joining Dako, he served as President Europe for Applied Biosystems, where he was later promoted to President International with responsibility for all commercial operations outside the U.S. Before that, Holmkvist was at Medtronic Vascular & Cardiac Surgery, where he was vice president for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Holmkvist brings more than 25 years of experience within the medical device and pharmaceutical industries, where he has held several roles in marketing, sales and business management. He has lived and worked internationally for more than 15 years.
Holmkvist holds a degree in economics from Handelsh?gskolan Sundsvall in Sweden.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 345 8194
+45 44 85 93 52
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]