Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/22/15). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces New Autosampler for 1290 Infinity II LC System". Santa Clara, CA.
|Region||Genève (Geneva) GE|
|Product||1290 Infinity II Vialsampler (Agilent)|
|Product 2||HPLC 2015 Geneva (HPLC2015)|
|Person||Schütte, Stefan (Agilent 200903 Senior Marketing Director Liquid Chromatography Business)|
|Person 2||Wadsworth-Hansen, Victoria (Agilent 201506 Director Global Business Public Relations)|
Module Shortens Injection Cycles, Enlarges Sample Capacity, Lowers Carryover
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced a second automatic sampler for its ultra-high-performance 1290 Infinity II LC system. The new 1290 Infinity II Vialsampler shortens injection cycles, lowers carryover and enlarges sample capacity-at a pressure range of up to 1300 bar.
The new module is being shown for the first time at HPLC 2015, an international symposium on high-performance liquid phase separations and related techniques, in Geneva, Switzerland, this week.
Highly integrated, the new module combines autosampler features with options to integrate both a column oven and a sample cooler. It offers analytical laboratories a cost-effective way to experience the advantages of ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography.
"With this new offering, labs can more easily move from HPLC to UHPLC methods for higher resolution and faster separations," said Dr. Stefan Schuette, Agilent vice president and general manager of the company's liquid chromatography products group. "This new module enables them to enter the highest-performance class at an affordable price."
Agilent is the world's largest provider of LC equipment, and the 1290 Infinity II LC, introduced last year, is the company's top-of-the-line system.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenues of $4.0 billion in fiscal 2014 and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. Agilent marks its 50th anniversary in analytical instrumentation this year. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/20/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Hires Samraat »Sam« Raha to Head Strategy and Corporate Development". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Board of Directors Elects Koh Boon Hwee as New Chairman". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Cash Dividend of 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/8/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches New Research-grade Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System ". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/7/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies. GenetiSure Dx Postnatal Assay Can Help Move Inquiries from Cause to Care Faster". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Receives Dow's Western Canada Science and Technical Excellence Conference Awards (WesTEC) for Technical Excellence and Innovation". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]